Upgraded to the latest Firefox 3.5 (I think? and lost my google toolbar)

11 replies
Found 15th Aug 2009
As in the title, my google toolbar with gmail etc has gone, tried reinstalling Google toolbar, no luck also restarted my laptop and still the same, any ideas please people?? so i all i have now is my usual bookmark tabs and nothing else

11 Comments

when you press f11 does that not work? i use chrome ans thats what i press when it "vanishes" lol

My right click will not work

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;6028040

when you press f11 does that not work? i use chrome ans thats what i … when you press f11 does that not work? i use chrome ans thats what i press when it "vanishes" lol

No, F11 just gives me full screen, the google toolbar has gone?:x was thinking about Chrome, better than Firefox in your opinion?

Have you right clicked on the toolbar to check that google toolbar is actually on?

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6028086

Have you right clicked on the toolbar to check that google toolbar is … Have you right clicked on the toolbar to check that google toolbar is actually on?

I have my bookmark bar below the www. address bar, but the bar below where i used to have my google search box with all the other add ons etc has gone, so now under that (where the google search box used to be) is just the name of each current site i visit (so now its HotUKDeals Forum - Reply to Topic):x

google toolbar addin is not compatable with firefox 3.5.2. my firfox tried to install it, but it gave me a warning so I unistalled it. try unistalling and rollback to an earlier version.

google toolbar addin is not compatable with firefox 3.5.2. my firefox tried to install it, but it gave me a warning so I unistalled it. try unistalling and rollback to an earlier version. see this link google.com/sup…=en

steve187;6028259

google toolbar addin is not compatable with firefox 3.5.2. my firfox … google toolbar addin is not compatable with firefox 3.5.2. my firfox tried to install it, but it gave me a warning so I unistalled it. try unistalling and rollback to an earlier version.

steve187;6028262

google toolbar addin is not compatable with firefox 3.5.2. my firefox … google toolbar addin is not compatable with firefox 3.5.2. my firefox tried to install it, but it gave me a warning so I unistalled it. try unistalling and rollback to an earlier version. see this link http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Toolbar/thread?tid=2455de7490fac250&hl=en

I'm running version 3.5.2 and my google toolbar works?

if you click in firefox tools and then add ons it shows google toolbar for firefox 3.0.20070525w , and then it says not compatable with firefox 3.5.2 I am running xp

steve187;6028458

if you click in firefox tools and then add ons it shows google toolbar … if you click in firefox tools and then add ons it shows google toolbar for firefox 3.0.20070525w , and then it says not compatable with firefox 3.5.2 I am running xp

I have google toolbar 3.1.20081127W Firefox version 3.5.2. All works fine for me, I'm running Vista.

maybe it works on vista but not on xp, the lastest version for xp is 3.0.20070525w and for vista is 3.1.20081127w
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514674
    2. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code11
    3. black friday dates for halfords55
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313897

See more discussions