Upgrading

Found 21st MarEdited by:"gray.duhig"
Does anyone know if i can still upgrade my phone through carphone warehouse if i already have a outstanding balance on my account with O2?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Sorry to jump in your feed, but what is o2 like as a company, as I can upgrade and Vodafone and wan&£?
Why don't you ask carphone warehouse?
Crazy I know
xbaassassin33 m ago

Sorry to jump in your feed, but what is o2 like as a company, as I can …Sorry to jump in your feed, but what is o2 like as a company, as I can upgrade and Vodafone and wan&£?

O2 is good, have been with them for years. You generally get better deals for new contracts or upgrades via mobiles.co.uk or CPW than direct with O2 but that’s not a problem. Make sure you put the postcodes for the areas you most frequently are in, into the signal checker on their website to ensure they have the desired coverage (home/work/places you go for hobbies etc). They have brilliant coverage but there are still a few small gaps around but they are improving that all the time (eg small village on Dartmoor where my in laws live is getting small transmitter in church tower as the topography means it’s a dead spot), being installed next month.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 21st Mar
If by 'outstanding balance' you mean you're in default, then no, no dealer will be able to upgrade you as they'll be a flag set on your accout which will stop the upgrade process.
You’ll have to pay it off and if you’ve defaulted you may not pass the credit check and have to go to pay and go.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants