Upgrading an XBOX1 HDD on softmodded xbox

Can anyone give me any pointers to 'easy' foolproof tutorials for doing this

Want to add a 250gb hdd to my xbox, its running evolutionX dash with XBMC softmodded
Is it tricky, i am not completely useless at these things, did install the softmod and recently swapped the dvd drive in the xbox.

cheers

4 Comments

You need lba48+ bios to install anything on xbox above 137 gig. Well you can use 250 gig hd but only 137gb will be visible on non LBA48+ bios

Get slayers auto installer 2.5 for 120gb hd or 2.6 for above if you have bios capable of doing higher hard drive(I think 2.6 introduced G: partition etc) been a long time) this will prepare your hard drive make sure you have cable select jumpered on hard drive. I would also make sure to keep hard drive in an unlocked state.

google.co.uk/sea…oq=

theres a 2.7 slayers but never used it afaik

google.co.uk/sea…l=1

Original Poster

didnt know auto installers even existed, thanks, repped, and just reading up on them now through your links :thumbsup:

I used this but had to softmod it again after i put the new hard drive in buit maybe you can use it

forums.afterdawn.com/thr…828

Original Poster

masterruckus;6633668

I used this but had to softmod it again after i put the new hard drive in … I used this but had to softmod it again after i put the new hard drive in buit maybe you can use ithttp://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/533828

thanks for that :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions