Upgrading from Xiaomi to Xiaomi - is there an app for this?

Posted 26th MayEdited by:"bachgammon"
I've seen "Mi Mover" mentioned in Xiaomi deals but it's not in the Google Play app store

Any other suggestions? I guess it won't be too hard because most things are backed up to Google these days.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Is called "ShareMe" now in the play store
I think it's hidden away in extra settings or advanced settings on the phone rather than an app on the phone, can't remember which for sure as I don't currently have a Xiaomi.

To be honest though it's as easy to just use Google photos for auto photo backup and let Google restore the apps on your new phone, anything else you can just before and restore with the mi backup option in phone settings.
In the settings, click on 'About Phone' then there is an option called 'Mi Mover' which maybe what you are after.
40884271-lOKXn.jpg
If not there is Play Store app by Huawei called phone clone which is good.
ncd27/05/2020 07:44

In the settings, click on 'About Phone' then there is an option called 'Mi …In the settings, click on 'About Phone' then there is an option called 'Mi Mover' which maybe what you are after. [Image] If not there is Play Store app by Huawei called phone clone which is good.

never noticed that before, thanks for that.
ncd27/05/2020 07:44

In the settings, click on 'About Phone' then there is an option called 'Mi …In the settings, click on 'About Phone' then there is an option called 'Mi Mover' which maybe what you are after. [Image] If not there is Play Store app by Huawei called phone clone which is good.

Thanks! It worked well.
Post a comment
@
    Text