Expired

Upgrading keyboards.

Found 8th Apr
I’m looking to upgrade my keyboard to a more suitable one for a better gaming experience and I was wondering if the Logitech G213 Prodigy was as good as I’ve been told?
2923069-KlRVa.jpg

Is there any others besides this worth recommending which are also for a great value such as the one shown above? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I still use this one corsair vengeance k60 gaming keyboard, its Mechanical not membrane
Better gaming or flashy lights ? A decent PS2 socket keyboard is superior to USB. USB is a good connection type but has many failings which the older keyboards don't suffer from but the main one is PS2 keyboards aren't hot swappable. The plus side is that you get zero ghosting or key roll over and it doesn't suffer from lag.
I never noticed any difference between different keyboards for gaming personally, other than in the speed of typing messages to other players.

What are you unhappy with on your current keyboard? Which areas are you expecting improvement in?
EndlessWaves1 h, 32 m ago

I never noticed any difference between different keyboards for gaming …I never noticed any difference between different keyboards for gaming personally, other than in the speed of typing messages to other players.What are you unhappy with on your current keyboard? Which areas are you expecting improvement in?

The current keyboard I’m using has been one which I’ve used for at least over a year now. It was pretty responsive and very sturdy, but it’s one of them issues regarding wear and tear. The keys are now clunkier and some of them feel close to breaking apart so I feel rather than going for the same keyboard (Havic Magic Eagle, nothing too flashy) It would be good to try something new. I’m also looking for a keyboard with hotkeys which control the sound and other aspects of the computer.
kester768th Apr

Better gaming or flashy lights ? A decent PS2 socket keyboard is superior …Better gaming or flashy lights ? A decent PS2 socket keyboard is superior to USB. USB is a good connection type but has many failings which the older keyboards don't suffer from but the main one is PS2 keyboards aren't hot swappable. The plus side is that you get zero ghosting or key roll over and it doesn't suffer from lag.

I’d say both, haha. Looked into the PS2 suggestion and it definitely has quite a bit of praise thrown its way. It definitely is one I would consider getting, thanks for the suggestion
rtmlk1 h, 48 m ago

I still use this one corsair vengeance k60 gaming keyboard, its Mechanical …I still use this one corsair vengeance k60 gaming keyboard, its Mechanical not membrane

That definitely looks like a worthy mention, where did you get yours from? Thanks for the suggestion
Axlogix8th Apr

That definitely looks like a worthy mention, where did you get yours from? …That definitely looks like a worthy mention, where did you get yours from? Thanks for the suggestion

They are no longer available new, may need to use ebay, they have updated the k60, corsair.com/uk/…-UK
me grandson has 1 he got it for 50p it's made by razor
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants