Upgrading my Moto G4 to what?

Found 2nd Jul 2017
I want to upgrade my Moto G4 but I'm not sure to what. I like the size of the G4 so something around the same size is ideal. I don't want an i-phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Community Updates
AskLGMoto G4
17 Comments
s8
Why are you wanting to upgrade the G4?
Decoded12 m ago

Why are you wanting to upgrade the G4?

​Ive been having a common battery issue with it, when you let it drain dead and it bu**ers up, having done a reset, etc it's not looking good. Also, it isn't compatible with my new hearing aid streamer kit. I don't think any Moto phones are.... Thinking of a Samsung or Sony next.
rachelandgromit23 m ago

​Ive been having a common battery issue with it, when you let it drain d …​Ive been having a common battery issue with it, when you let it drain dead and it bu**ers up, having done a reset, etc it's not looking good. Also, it isn't compatible with my new hearing aid streamer kit. I don't think any Moto phones are.... Thinking of a Samsung or Sony next.

​Ive got a Moto G2 and had zero problems with it. I think the Moto G5 gets good reviews and is cheap around £165. I think you've just been unlucky with yours. My wife has a Samsung J5 which is a good budget phone and the big battery in it last for ages. The newer version of the J5 has better specs too. Hope this helps.
Edited by: "Decoded" 2nd Jul 2017
Lenovo P2 and forget battery worries
One plus 3t or new one plus 5
You need to give more info, I.e do you have a budget
jb6637 m ago

You need to give more info, I.e do you have a budget

Couple of hundred quid, the P2 looks appealing. What's the best price on this?
rachelandgromit13 m ago

Couple of hundred quid, the P2 looks appealing. What's the best price on …Couple of hundred quid, the P2 looks appealing. What's the best price on this?

​Cant seem to find stock anywhere with Three.
rachelandgromit

Cant seem to find stock anywhere with Three.

Three are your only option for the P2 in the UK.
It's a matter of calling round your local stores or waiting for Three online to get some more stock . they seem to go in and out of stock all the time.
It's an amazing phone for £200 though.
this thread is LONG but worth a read...
hotukdeals.com/dea…354
Edited by: "Uridium" 3rd Jul 2017
Thanks I did read this thread already and sounds like a great phone. OOS in my locals but in London today with work so may try the Oxford Circus branch.
None in London, anywhere in London!
Also recommend p2. Brill phone, we both have them past 3 or 4 months and zero issues, as fast as the day we got them and no storage issues.
Arghhh - I want one! There was only about 3 in stock in the country! Potentially one not too far away from my work but he said this could be a sample, going to call them tomorrow and if it's in stock ask them to save it me. No one can confirm when more will be in.
Worth holding out for, shows they are a good phone as I've seen hardly any advertising so word of mouth. Good luck! Hope one turns up for you soon
Rumour mill suggests Three are discontinuing the P2, If you want one and can find one now is the time to buy....
can't get one anywhere at all. Three said may be in stock in couple of weeks but that's just the call centre fobbing me off.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants