Groups

Upgrading Sky+ box

Banned
    I'm so excited, I can't wait to record more utter crap!!

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

crap testing swear filter

edit: cool so I should be okay

btw putting in a 320Gb drive

oh what joy,how can you contain yourself:?

Original Poster Banned

terry7866;5699801

oh what joy,how can you contain yourself:?

What a night mare, snapped the damn RF output socket off had to take the whole damn thing apart to get it soldered back on :cry: done now though got loads of room now for my recording pleasure :-D

Have to be careful when they send updates through, some of them have broken boxes that have been modified and sky refuse to fix them because you have altered them

i stuck a 500gb in mine. lol never have to worry about space.

got 6 pages of films ranging from 1 and half hours to 3 and a half hours per film and there is 70% free !

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;5700521

Have to be careful when they send updates through, some of them have … Have to be careful when they send updates through, some of them have broken boxes that have been modified and sky refuse to fix them because you have altered them

Can't find ANY information on this, please enlighten?

Original Poster Banned

mds1256;5702114

i stuck a 500gb in mine. lol never have to worry about space.got 6 pages … i stuck a 500gb in mine. lol never have to worry about space.got 6 pages of films ranging from 1 and half hours to 3 and a half hours per film and there is 70% free !

You accidentally touch the power brick? thought I had fried the motherboard
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions