I am upgrading from Bt Infinity to the new Fibre with halo with BT. Fibre 250 with Halo 1, so 196-286mb potential.
Some help with engineer visit
What gets changed?
1. Is the bt box in the wall changed to a new one?
2. Is it new wiring, so old current setup is totally revamped?
3. Do they need their own equipment in the house running their BT Hub etc
Reason I am asking
1. I dont use the BT Hub, I am using a Asus RTAC68U and Uibiquti wifi hub
2. main BT wall box was daisy chained to a new location, when we did a extension (but original is still the main inlet).
3. I need to find the BT Hub somewhere in the loft, i don't even know which one I have!
Dont mind if it redone from the start as I can add the older equipment back in - but, unsure what is actually happening or changing as I can't find much info online.
Anyone have this new BT fibre halo and shed some light