Groups

Upgrading to Sky+ from Standard Sky

I've bought a sky+ plus, dual lnb and twin satallite cable. I'm gona install this all myself (not paying sky £60 for installation and £100 for a box when I can do it myself for £40)

But, does anyone know if there is any extra charge to the monthly subscription charge by upgrading to sky plus?

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

as long as you subscribe to at least 1 package it's free i.e. Music channels/discovery/etc

Banned

As Bazz said, as long as you pay for some subscription package its free. (You will need to call them and get the card paired with the receiver)

Otherwise, it'll cost you a tenner to use the recording facility.

Original Poster

great thanks what I thought my have been the case!!! rep left

if I were you I would have upgraded to the HD pack - £49 + £30 installation. That way, Sky install it and you get another 12 months warranty. Less hassle.

dad did himself but had sports package so guess thats why it worked,

yh but don't that cost u an extra £10 a month ? :?

Have you considered this?? It is a very good deal and you would get install free 12 month warrenty and cash back.

hotukdeals.com/ite…120

Hope it helps. :thumbsup:

wow how much did that cost??? if youd phoned and said your shift patterns had change and were now on nights they would have said have u heard about sky+? then woulda offered box installed for £50 i said couldnt afford it so they done it for nuthing

sometimes trying to save a few pounds costs you a few
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767139
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions