Groups

upload pics on here

hi

can anyone give a quick run down on how to upload pics on the site,please from my camera and iphone.

ta

5 Comments

Upload pics to photobucket or imageshack or one of the others. When uploaded it will give you a link to the photo. On HUKD click the picture button (it's between the smileys and link buttons and looks like 2 mountains) and paste the link in and hit the submit button.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Upload pics to photobucket or imageshack or one of the others. When … Upload pics to photobucket or imageshack or one of the others. When uploaded it will give you a link to the photo. On HUKD click the picture button (it's between the smileys and link buttons and looks like 2 mountains) and paste the link in and hit the submit button.

thank you kind sir!!!

are photoucket/imageshack free programs?

Original Poster

Goonieman

Have a look at Chessos tutorial … Have a look at Chessos tutorial here,http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/show-us-your-photos-2010/571263?page=1

thanks!!

Banned

EN1GMA

thank you kind sir!!!are photoucket/imageshack free programs?

They're picture hosting sites. Just google for them. I use tinypic myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions