Uploading a pic

Hi,

I know I've asked this before but it wasa long time ago and I've forgotten! How do I upload a picture without it just being a link?

Thanks very much in advance!

4 Comments

Banned

upload to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then copy bottom link (IMG code) and paste directly into post, they wont work in opening post so reserve next post, or however many posts you need, to edit for pics and you can add 5 pics per post

sassie;7606827

upload to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then copy bottom link (IMG … upload to [url]www.photobucket.com[/url], then copy bottom link (IMG code) and paste directly into post, they wont work in opening post so reserve next post, or however many posts you need, to edit for pics and you can add 5 pics per post

Rep for Sassie, (thinks, must be gertting bored with the same old question) :roll:

Original Poster

Thank you - appreciate it! :-)

Banned

Nitro111;7607105

Rep for Sassie, (thinks, must be gertting bored with the same old … Rep for Sassie, (thinks, must be gertting bored with the same old question) :roll:

i just copy and paste - lol

just wish there was stickies, new members dont really know about posting, and this search function is crap, so it doesnt help them out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions