Groups

Uploading photos to facebook and photobox

I'vr recently had an issue that when i try to upload pictures to photobox or facebook most of them appear distorted or sort of blocks of colour, i might get one or two that appear fine but most of them are like this.

anyone else had this problem or knw a fix for it.

've tried using different browsers and got the latest java update but still nothing

5 Comments

Facebook give you an email address so you can email your pictures to your account
    facebook.com/mob…le/

Banned

That's odd.

Do the photos look OK when you open them on your PC? Try opening the folder where the photos are abd then dragging one into your browser. See if it looks OK

Original Poster

biomehanik;7482435

Facebook give you an email address so you can email your pictures to your … Facebook give you an email address so you can email your pictures to your accounthttp://www.facebook.com/mobile/

thanks for that, handy for doing one or two but not really good for adding a load at once, it would take forever

DanJackson;7482530

That's odd. Do the photos look OK when you open them on your PC? Try … That's odd. Do the photos look OK when you open them on your PC? Try opening the folder where the photos are abd then dragging one into your browser. See if it looks OK

yeah they are fine on the pc and also fine when i drag them onto the browser

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7483047

Using mobile broadband or some software such as onspeed?But facebook puts … Using mobile broadband or some software such as onspeed?But facebook puts the pics up at a low quality anyway.

no I'm just using my home broadband and hploading via facebook, it's hung to do with the low quality they put them up, they are all distorted and blocky

Original Poster

anyone else had this problem?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitted Sheet45
      2. Good Sim only deals??45
      3. Virgin Media when moving house44
      4. ID Mobile or T-mobile data?45

See more discussions