Groups

uploading pictures

Where can can i upload pictures so people can see the stuff i am trying to sell??

thanks

7 Comments

photobucket?

Original Poster

thanks you 2 rep left

[url]www.tinypic.com[/url] doddle to use :thumbsup:

chmaine_87;4155198

]http://www.photobucket.com

I wanted to know how to do this too. Once I have the photo in Photobucket di I just copy and paste the link on to my thread?

Banned

thesummerof69;4155291

I wanted to know how to do this too. Once I have the photo in Photobucket … I wanted to know how to do this too. Once I have the photo in Photobucket di I just copy and paste the link on to my thread?

yes, links dont work as clickable links in 1st post though, if you want clickie links then just copy and paste image url into post, if you want piccie to appear in thread copy and pasted image urld into the little square yellow icon (looks like a little yellow envelope to me, other say its a mountain - lol)

sassie;4155340

yes, links dont work as clickable links in 1st post though, if you want … yes, links dont work as clickable links in 1st post though, if you want clickie links then just copy and paste image url into post, if you want piccie to appear in thread copy and pasted image urld into the little square yellow icon (looks like a little yellow envelope to me, other say its a mountain - lol)

Thanks very much - not so hard once you know:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions