Expired

Upright powerful bagless hoover wanted asap

8 replies
Found 27th May 2007
I need a powerful upright bagless hoover around £100 please.
My Dyson has packed up yet again tonight !!!:x
I bought this new and the first motor lasted around 4 years ,since then i have had 2 new motors both brand new but only lasted just over 12 months each time !!:x
Now decided to get a new one and money is tight . I need a powerful bagless one as i have 4 cats and one has asthma so need to have bagless for less dust.
Anyone recommend anything please.
Thanks a lot

9 Comments

I know you are not looking for another Dyson but other make's around £100 dont' have the power or the 5year warranty that come with a Dyson, the cheapest of which is the DC07 Origin at around £140 ]delivered
I've just bought the DC07 to replace a 6year old DC1 :thumbsup:
Hope this has been a help

Which? 22/05/07
Vacuum cleaners
Best Buy around £100:

Miele s380 £100 test score 70%
"Cylinder vac but .....excellent on laminates and floorboards, good on carpet, good at picking up pet hair and retaining allergens, very easy to empty, reliable."

I Work For Netto And We Had Upright Hoover Bagless Model In Stores Approx 4/6 Weeks Ago And They Have Been Reduced To Approx £70 You May Find Them Even Cheaper If The Store Has Marked Them Down Further To Clear . I Cant Guarantee If Your Nearest Store Will Have One But You Could Ring Customer Services First To Check. If You Want More Info Send Me A Message PS IT WAS A HOOVER MODEL AS IN MAKE LOL

Original Poster

Thanks for all answers- anyone know anything about the Vax ones ?-Vax 06 or the Morphy Richards ones ? (they have a 2year guarantee) was looking at the Argos one 200w pets model 73365 at £89.95.
Any more help would be appreciated asap -thanks

Original Poster

Can you bump this up please -need to get one urgently- i hoover every day and getting withdrawal symptoms !!!!
Going to see if i can borrow the neighbours !!!!

catwoman

Can you bump this up please -need to get one urgently- i hoover every day … Can you bump this up please -need to get one urgently- i hoover every day and getting withdrawal symptoms !!!!Going to see if i can borrow the neighbours !!!!

shame you didn't live next door I could give you one..I have 4 vacs...I know it's madness!! LOL

Original Poster

Blimey,
I didn't think anyone else hoovered as much as me !!!!:giggle:
I live in Lincolnshire shame you're too far away:-(
I just borrowed the neighbours Electrolux 1900 but it wasn't as good as my Dyson !!

Original Poster

bump up please
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3642
    3. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    4. Can you improve my PC build?44

See more discussions