Found 15th Dec 2011
In Transit: On Time

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 15/12/2011, By End of Day
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Original Poster
Waiting for a delivery - website says the above.... what time do these guys stop delivering?

On time my ****....!!

A bit late in the day to be delivering!
Edited by: "rchan" 15th Dec 2011
Im still waiting for my hermes. Upto 8 pm apprently
Can't see it getting delivered today but u never know
I rang ups 2 days ago waiting on a parcel they say 7pm it turned up about 6:45pm and I only live 2 min drive away lol

I think they can deliver up until 9pm (extended hours because of Christmas!).
In transit - think that means its on the way between depots. If it was on the way to your house I think it says Out for Delivery....
Original Poster
gari189

In transit - think that means its on the way between depots. If it was … In transit - think that means its on the way between depots. If it was on the way to your house I think it says Out for Delivery....

I did think that.... but that doesn't explain the Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 15/12/2011, By End of Day
gari189

In transit - think that means its on the way between depots. If it was … In transit - think that means its on the way between depots. If it was on the way to your house I think it says Out for Delivery....

Yep and even then doesn't mean you'll get it that day apparently... supposed to have a delivery from yodel last week, looked on website and said out for delivery, so waited in all day... didn't show so looked on website again at approx 11pm and it said that they'd tried to deliver at 6.45pm but no-one was home.... I had 4 people in the house with me for about 2 hours before that time and 4 hours afterward and there was definitely nobody come to the door and no "you weren't in" slip of paper left either.... IMO the drivers either lie and don't bother trying because they don't have time that day or the tracking system is faulty.
Original Poster
they ain't coming....!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants