Groups
    EXPIRED

UPS delivery with customs charge

Hi,

I purchased something from overseas which is being delivered to me by UPS. If I refuse to pay customs charges and do not accept delivery will it be returned to the sender without additional costs for the sender?

Thanks

8 Comments

you normally do not get the Custom charges immediately, It will come evntually about 4-6 weeks later...

You will be asked for the customs charges before they release the parcel.
    You may incur charges depending on who you bought it from.

Its been my experience that they won't send it back unless someone pay for it to be sent. It'll just go to a warehouse somewhere and sit there until it's claimed or gets lost.

check the T&C's, they may not refund your money if they get it back due to a refusal

mosskeeto;7473785

check the T&C's, they may not refund your money if they get it back due … check the T&C's, they may not refund your money if they get it back due to a refusal

and they will be charged for return postage so they will charge you for that too

Original Poster

Thanks all

yep, i got stung for a hefty charge a couple of yrs back when I didn't realise. don't think there is much you do but pay, could cost you more in the long run otherwise

Banned

BabySmurfette;7473713

You will be asked for the customs charges before they release the … You will be asked for the customs charges before they release the parcel.You may incur charges depending on who you bought it from.

UPS have never done that to me, they have always sent an invoice a couple of weeks later
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions