Groups

upto 75% off sale on xmas eve in matalan

been told the sale was starting xmas eve but may be starting before not sure, thought i would just remind everyone, bought loads of hannah montana clothes, high school musical and other branded clothes last xmas eve for half price

16 Comments

whats the point of posting this, if you know the date it will start and the discout amounts great.

just might as well post Sainsburys upto 75% discount on christmas gifts starting christmas eve as we all know it will

Well, I'm going to thank you for posting as I didn't know about this!

Banned

thank you, great to know.:santa:

a small tip for anyone looking to buy anything from Matalan...if you see the barcode of an item highlighted,it means it is going to be reduced in the sale...they usually start about a week beforehand highlighting items,getting them ready for when they actually go through the electronic system at half price ...that way when items are highlighted,it makes it easier for when they are manually reducing them with the stickers (hope that makes sense)

jonnye;7089323

whats the point of posting this, if you know the date it will start and … whats the point of posting this, if you know the date it will start and the discout amounts great.just might as well post Sainsburys upto 75% discount on christmas gifts starting christmas eve as we all know it will

Wow - chill pill time, me thinks

Thanks for the heads-up on the sale - and the sticker tip!

Doubt I could brave it on Xmas Eve but thanks for the heads up

thx m8.

should be in misc. not a deal

thanks...great to know

Original Poster

jonnye;7089323

whats the point of posting this, if you know the date it will start and … whats the point of posting this, if you know the date it will start and the discout amounts great.just might as well post Sainsburys upto 75% discount on christmas gifts starting christmas eve as we all know it will

yea so you could pencil it into your diary my love

In response to the highlighting of barcodes: Please don't always assume this is the case, I can assure you that even though they do this, a preliminary list is used. This list is then not confirmed until the night before the sale so anything can happen with several additons or subtractions.

Original Poster

tuckee1;7098718

In response to the highlighting of barcodes: Please don't always assume … In response to the highlighting of barcodes: Please don't always assume this is the case, I can assure you that even though they do this, a preliminary list is used. This list is then not confirmed until the night before the sale so anything can happen with several additons or subtractions.

what?

Bargain buyer, I simply mean that just because its highlighted doesn't mean its going into the sale.

tuckee1;7098718

In response to the highlighting of barcodes: Please don't always assume … In response to the highlighting of barcodes: Please don't always assume this is the case, I can assure you that even though they do this, a preliminary list is used. This list is then not confirmed until the night before the sale so anything can happen with several additons or subtractions.

ive never known them to change their mind about an item that was due for reduction..ive seen them adding some last minute items,or items scanning through at reduced prices without being marked down...but ive never known them to change their mind and take items out of any scheduled sale,,,but,if your saying ive got it wrong then sincere apologies...i guess its all changed since i last worked there :oops:

Yes, I still work there and things change all the time, nothing set in stone until it launches.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49397
      2. New flamedeer hunting 'game'....46
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction66
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423

See more discussions