Found 12th Mar 2007
dont know if you have seen these before, I have & I love them
ebaumsworld.com/200…tml ghosts
ebaumsworld.com/200…tml urban legends

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
44 Comments

So which HUKD members have witnessed the paranormal?

I twice saw the ghost of a young boy who could run through fences. He wore old fashioned clothing and a distinct flat cap. Our garden had a mill race running through it and It was later determined that this could well have been one of the people who ran along the hill to open the water gates and start the mill wheel turning!:w00t:

I've had several other sightings in various places too. My mum used to see ghosts and what not too, I haven't seen anything since she passed away several years ago.

Original Poster

my mums seen quite alot of ghosties, I havnt seen any yet, despite our apartment being part of an old sanitorium. not that thats an open invite for ghosties to come and visit!!

well my tin opener is still missing from yest so either ive lost the plot or maybe ive got a hungry ghost in my place:w00t: :w00t: lol

Original Poster

hiphop_dont_stop

well my tin opener is still missing from yest so either ive lost the plot … well my tin opener is still missing from yest so either ive lost the plot or maybe ive got a hungry ghost in my place:w00t: :w00t: lol

spooky

There was a man named John Williams - he killed around 20 girls over a long period of time both whilst he lived in crosspool and when he was locked up at an isolation ward, Although its really difficult to get information about both the hospital and John Williams, I did find out that the only reason he was discovered killing girls at the hospital was because three girls went missing in the space of a month - one of them being the new ward nurse. She was later found under his bed - and after that he was kept locked up at the hospital under supervision until his death years later. I also found the reasoning behind it was that he had acute schizophrenia - thats why he didn't go to prison. He said he had spoken to god - and apparently had two other characters that helped him with the killings (although these were all a part of his imagination and condition). All the killings were sacrifictial to god - and he left a page of the bible with them all.

The flat we live in is part of the old ward

geek grrrl

spooky There was a man named John Williams - he killed around 20 girls … spooky There was a man named John Williams - he killed around 20 girls over a long period of time both whilst he lived in crosspool and when he was locked up at an isolation ward, Although its really difficult to get information about both the hospital and John Williams, I did find out that the only reason he was discovered killing girls at the hospital was because three girls went missing in the space of a month - one of them being the new ward nurse. She was later found under his bed - and after that he was kept locked up at the hospital under supervision until his death years later. I also found the reasoning behind it was that he had acute schizophrenia - thats why he didn't go to prison. He said he had spoken to god - and apparently had two other characters that helped him with the killings (although these were all a part of his imagination and condition). All the killings were sacrifictial to god - and he left a page of the bible with them all.The flat we live in is part of the old ward

:w00t: :w00t: thats spooky..i think id b packing my things and id b off

Original Poster

hehe, me too if I didnt know it was made up

geek grrrl

hehe, me too if I didnt know it was made up

haha :w00t:

Original Poster

have any of you used a ouijia board...and had it actually work?

I’m convinced I saw my mate’s cat sat on the stairs weeks after the cat had died, (I wasn’t aware that he was dead)

My farther had a sitting or a premonition if you will. He saw one of his friends sat on the end of his bed covered head to toe in burns. 2 weeks later his friend died from jumping from an apartment building after the apartment and he caught on fire.

geek grrrl

me n my m8s used 1 but nowt happened ...

http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/ghostface.gif

I'd move too!

.... Long story short ....

A long time ago a friends dog had a litter of 6 puppies, one of the puppies died when they were about 5 weeks old. A few days after the pup died Argo (mum) was carrying the litter - one at a time into the kitchen, I was about 13/14yrs old & was facinated, so watched her. She carried all 5 thru, and then returned, looking for the 6th. Not so strange, but when she left the room to check the others, just as I was about to follow, a 6th puppy stumbled around the door & started following it's mum. I called Argo back, thinking she had missed one, but when I looked back the pup was gone! I checked the litter in the kitchen & all 5 were definatley there!

..... ok not so short .... :oops:

i was in pub with my m8 n her bf and a mate of his years ago and we was talking about death(dnt ask y i cant remember..lol)
anyway the mate said that he always thought he was gonna die young(he was 22 at the time) next day he died in carcrash :-(

Original Poster

when I was a little baby, many years ago my mum & dad had a flat together with my older siblings. one morning at breakfast my brother marcus told mum a lady had been in his room the night before, smiling at him.
mum asked him what she looked like, a long white face and curly hair. and the smile? he showed her and she said it was the eeriest smile she's ever seen.

another time she was taking my siblings to school in the morning and dad was on nights, so he'd got in bed. something got inbeside him, but there was no-one else home.

and another time, same ghostly lady: mother lost her dressing gown and jokingly said "I bet SHES got it" and all the doors suddenly slammed.

needless to say they didnt live there much longer.

geek grrrl

I did a few times - made us all very scared - although mostly nothing actually happened! We did convince a very silly friend that we'd contacted Marylin Monroe! ! ! She cried all the way home! ! ! ! :giggle:

And once, we were in a room with a sliding door, that "jumped" off it's slider when we asked "if there was anybody there" - we ran for it and never spoke of it again! !

:thumbsup:

geek grrrl

and another time, same ghostly lady: mother lost her dressing gown and … and another time, same ghostly lady: mother lost her dressing gown and jokingly said "I bet SHES got it" and all the doors suddenly slammed.needless to say they didnt live there much longer.

Oooo - shivers! ! ! !

I've gone all cold! !

:w00t:

Original Poster

bobcat

I did a few times - made us all very scared - although mostly nothing … I did a few times - made us all very scared - although mostly nothing actually happened! We did convince a very silly friend that we'd contacted Marylin Monroe! ! ! She cried all the way home! ! ! ! :giggle: And once, we were in a room with a sliding door, that "jumped" off it's slider when we asked "if there was anybody there" - we ran for it and never spoke of it again! ! :thumbsup:

hehe.
at school we used to go into a little room in the music room and turn off all the lights. we'd hold hands and sit in a circle. there was a little red light in the corner, and at the time we didnt realise it was your standard alarm system, we'd ask questions and see how many times it flashed :giggle:

ive tried using a ouiji board, it didnt work. david and me have one so we tried to use it a few weeks ago, he was being really serious and it got me all giggley and scared, so we stopped.

Original Poster

When I had just learnt to talk I used to say stuff like "When I had my baby we didnt have nappys that you throw away" and described the war, used to freak my parents out because I was only about 1 at the time and there was no way I could of known any of the stuff I was saying.

I often know what is going to happen next as I have seen it before, but I dont know when I have seen it. Is a really strange feeling.

I went with mum to see a psychic and got this really bad headache, couldnt even look at the woman when she was talking to me. Mum told her about it next time she saw her and she said that she knew I was claresient (Spelt how it sounds because I aint got a clue how to spell it!) which is a form of clarvoyance and she had the headache but she didnt realise that I would get it too.

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

When I had just learnt to talk I used to say stuff like "When I had my … When I had just learnt to talk I used to say stuff like "When I had my baby we didnt have nappys that you throw away" and described the war

my sister used to say things like "when I was a man"
but my sister lies alot, and probably lied all through her childhood too :giggle:

My friend's mum did a ouiji board when she was younger and refuses to ever say what happened.

I did one with my girlfriend (of the time) when I was 17 and nothing happened, but we woke up the next morning and there were signs that someone had been in the house while we were sleeping... totally freaked us out.

Another spooky one for you. My mum was out walking the dog in the fields and suddenly felt the compulsive need to dance. The farmer eventually ploughed the field and found an old courtyard where people apparently used to dance!

Original Poster

kellys post reminds me, did anyone ever read about the family that had twin girls who died, they had another set of twins a few years later who called their dolls the same names as the dead twins and acted just like them. they even screamed once when they were out playing because they thought a car was going to hit them, it was the same place a car had hit the dead twins.

Some more:

I once saw a tall black triangle figure pacing across the landing which I was convinced was death. It wasn't long after that my mum took her own life.

I was once home alone one night and sat watching TV. I had the urge to turn round and caught a glimpse of a figure in the glass on the door. I froze and didn't know what to do. My dog had been asleep in the hallway where I assume the figure was stood and suddenly went ballistic, barking like mad.

Whilst lying in bed one night I heard the distinctive sound of a key in the front door. The door was right below my bedroom so I got up and peeked out the curtains, there was no one there. This happened several times and I eventually freaked out and woke my mum up. We looked around downstairs and saw nothing. She went back to bed and it started again.

geek grrrl

]dont click me

HA HA HA!

That made me jump! !

:thumbsup: :giggle:

Original Poster

im getting shivvers!! and im all alone!!

geek grrrl

I know what you mean!

And I'm in a room full of people! ! ! :whistling:

You peeps are gonna give me nightmares tonight! ! ! ! :giggle:

Original Poster

oh no!! I get nightmares anyway!!

geek grrrl

So am I.....maybe I should shut my window :giggle:

Original Poster

for the brave amongst us I introduce you to ]robert, the haunted doll

geek grrrl

my sister used to say things like "when I was a man"but my sister lies … my sister used to say things like "when I was a man"but my sister lies alot, and probably lied all through her childhood too :giggle:

Lol! Well when I first started saying "When I had my baby" my parents used to correct me and tell me it was "When I HAVE my baby, but I wouldnt accept it" then when I started describing the war and stuff, they knew I wasnt just making it or getting confused because there was no way I could have known the stuff I said

Is strange, but I have an interest in the first and second world wars, particularly the home front....never thought about it but maybe it is connected.....

geek grrrl

]dont click me

lol tht made me jump

geek grrrl

for the brave amongst us I introduce you to ]robert, the haunted doll

You really are trying to give me nightmares! !

That is soooooo spooky! I'm now shiverry & cold and freaked out! !

I've always hated dolls, clowns & stuff, I wish I'd admitted that I'm not brave and not looked!

Eeeew! http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/eek1.gif

Original Poster

ive never liked dolls, I used to threaten to throw my sisters doll in the fire :whistling:

ooo - lucky it wasn't Robert !!!!

:w00t:

Original Poster

bobcat

ooo - lucky it wasn't Robert !!!! :w00t:

I wouldnt be here to tell the tale!!

geek grrrl

I wouldnt be here to tell the tale!!

Exactly!

I'm thinking I'm not quite right - I kinda wanna go visit Robert! :?

Banned

So do I.

Original Poster

take a crucifix, just incase

So that's the HUKD members summer holiday planned then? When do we all want to go and see Rob?

Original Poster

cant we go see something nice....

my bedroom doors opens and closes on its one I'm the only one in my house at the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881178
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 47 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    3. £100 to be won Every Week22
    4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33

See more discussions