Groups

URGENT

In the song "Fireflies" by Owl City he states "I get a thousand hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs."
    Are we to assume each bug hugs him a thousand times?
    Or is he only getting hugged by 1/10th of the bugs?

Top comments

http://img.pandawhale.com/133239-He-want-that-cake-cake--Imgur-ALpx.jpeg
    15 Comments

or could be getting multiple hugs from some

what a deep song to be open to such interpretation depending on our outlook on life

I suggest you purchase a calculator, or edit you question!

Dyslexic_Dog

I suggest you purchase a calculator, or edit you question!

One of these?
    https://funfamilycrafts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Back-to-School-Bug-Buddy-400x265.jpeg

There are no hugs from any bugs - get real - I detest this song - how come the question is now urgent when the song was released about 8 years ago? - finally, this question has been posed by weird people for 8 years just Google it FFS!

STEWIEG

There are no hugs from any bugs - get real - I detest this song - how … There are no hugs from any bugs - get real - I detest this song - how come the question is now urgent when the song was released about 8 years ago? - finally, this question has been posed by weird people for 8 years just Google it FFS!

Haha

Just one of the bu66ers is enough for me....

https://media.giphy.com/media/KnwsU0YS5auu4/giphy.gif

I think you should listen to a different genre of music. Not your silly songs with silly lyrics.

Try this:

http://img.pandawhale.com/133239-He-want-that-cake-cake--Imgur-ALpx.jpeg

I believe some if not most of the bugs may of been inappropriate

Rolf Harris sang about "Two little boys had two little toys, each had a wooden horse"... did they each have another toy - or did he leave that open so he can do a sequel?

splatsplatsplat

It is easy to mock a seminal artiste such as Rihanna with isolated lyrics. If you look deeper into her generation-defining body of work, you will find gems such as this;

Uh huh, uh huh
    Yeah, Rihanna
    Uh huh, uh huh
    Good girl gone bad
    Uh huh, uh huh
    Take three, action
    Uh huh, uh huh, ho

No clouds in my stones
    Let it rain; I hydroplane into fame
    Comin' down at the Dow Jones
    When the clouds come, we gone
    We Rocafella
    We fly higher than weather
    In G5's or better
    You know me
    In anticipation for precipitation stack chips for the rainy day
    Rain man is back with little Ms. Sunshine
    Rihanna, where you at?

You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
    Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star
    Baby, 'cause in the dark
    You can't see shiny cars
    And that's when you need me there
    With you I'll always share
    Because

When the sun shines, we shine together
    Told you I'll be here forever
    Said I'll always be your friend
    Took an oath that I'm a stick it out till the end
    Now that it's raining more than ever
    Know that we still have each other
    You can stand under my umbrella
    You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
    Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
    Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

These fancy things will never come in between
    You're part of my entity, here for infinity
    When the world has took its part
    When the world has dealt its cards
    If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
    Because

You can run into my arms
    It's okay, don't be alarmed
    (Come into me)
    (There's no distance in between our love)
    So I'm gonna let the rain pour
    I'll be all you need and more
    Because

It's raining, raining
    Ooh, baby, it's raining, raining
    Baby, come into me
    Come into me
    It's raining, raining
    Ooh, baby, it's raining, raining
    You can always come into me
    Come into me
    It's pouring rain
    It's pouring rain
    Come into me
    Come into me
    It's pouring rain
    It's pouring rain

Not so easy to diss RiRi now, is it? X)

mrty

Rolf Harris sang about "Two little boys had two little toys, each had a … Rolf Harris sang about "Two little boys had two little toys, each had a wooden horse"... did they each have another toy - or did he leave that open so he can do a sequel?

Harris didn't write the lyrics (nor compose the music).

fanpages

'I'm Jake the Peg, diddle, diddle, diddle-dum, with an ...X)

fanpages

​ Could be why I said sang - though after he murdered 'Stairway to heaven' he should be thrown in gaol and Chuck away the key. (Lucky I checked that before sending as phone changed it to 'thrown on Gail'....)

Saturn

It is easy to mock a seminal artiste such as Rihanna with isolated … It is easy to mock a seminal artiste such as Rihanna with isolated lyrics. If you look deeper into her generation-defining body of work, you will find gems such as this;Uh huh, uh huhYeah, RihannaUh huh, uh huhGood girl gone badUh huh, uh huhTake three, actionUh huh, uh huh, hoNo clouds in my stonesLet it rain; I hydroplane into fameComin' down at the Dow JonesWhen the clouds come, we goneWe RocafellaWe fly higher than weatherIn G5's or betterYou know meIn anticipation for precipitation stack chips for the rainy dayRain man is back with little Ms. SunshineRihanna, where you at?You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apartMaybe in magazines, but you'll still be my starBaby, 'cause in the darkYou can't see shiny carsAnd that's when you need me thereWith you I'll always shareBecauseWhen the sun shines, we shine togetherTold you I'll be here foreverSaid I'll always be your friendTook an oath that I'm a stick it out till the endNow that it's raining more than everKnow that we still have each otherYou can stand under my umbrellaYou can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, ehThese fancy things will never come in betweenYou're part of my entity, here for infinityWhen the world has took its partWhen the world has dealt its cardsIf the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heartBecauseWhen the sun shines, we shine togetherTold you I'll be here foreverSaid I'll always be your friendTook an oath that I'm a stick it out till the endNow that it's raining more than everKnow that we still have each otherYou can stand under my umbrellaYou can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, ehYou can run into my armsIt's okay, don't be alarmed(Come into me)(There's no distance in between our love)So I'm gonna let the rain pourI'll be all you need and moreBecauseWhen the sun shines, we shine togetherTold you I'll be here foreverSaid I'll always be your friendTook an oath that I'm a stick it out till the endNow that it's raining more than everKnow that we still have each otherYou can stand under my umbrellaYou can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, ehUnder my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, ehIt's raining, rainingOoh, baby, it's raining, rainingBaby, come into meCome into meIt's raining, rainingOoh, baby, it's raining, rainingYou can always come into meCome into meIt's pouring rainIt's pouring rainCome into meCome into meIt's pouring rainIt's pouring rainNot so easy to diss RiRi now, is it? X)

I stand corrected, but If you'll excuse me - I must get back to work, work, work, work, work, work, You see me I be wor, wor, wor, wor, wor, wor. You see me do me dir, dir, dir, dir, dir, dir, there's something 'bout that wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa. When you a gon' lear, lear, lear, lear, lear, learn? Me na care if me tire, tire, tire, tire, tire, tire.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions