Groups

urgent advice - friends puppy needs a new home urgently

as above, friends puppy needs to be rehomed asap, his owner is moving and isnt allowed pets, the person who was having her has changed their mind and this poor little puppy now needs a new home, can anyone please advise on where i can look to find people looking for pets.

thanks

21 Comments

Banned

Where?

Banned

take pictures post here, post where your from, im sure some loving person would love a new puppy

Banned

bread
    Banned

slamdunkin

breadagesexlocation

hovis

Banned

Breed...lol

Some more info? I want another dog, but ideally want a whippet but may consider another breed.

FS/FT forums or Freebies if its for free

kidding, but what breed and whereabouts are you?4

Original Poster

hubby is due to get more info when he gets to work but its a german shepherd female, 3 months old and in the burton on trent area.

when i get more info i will post on here, i didnt know i was allowed to do that, so thanks

Banned

patchy987

hubby is due to get more info when he gets to work but its a german … hubby is due to get more info when he gets to work but its a german shepherd female, 3 months old and in the burton on trent area.when i get more info i will post on here, i didnt know i was allowed to do that, so thanks

How can you let the poor old alsation down, :(, I have one but i wouldn't be right having another.

Original Poster

its not me letting the dog down, i have a border collie myself and cant afford to take another dog in otherwise i would,

she just needs someone who will love her

Banned

DLM

Where?

don't get any ideas, you can't even look after chickens properly or afford to buy food for yourself

I'll take it if it's still available in December.

I remember that catchy saying...

A dog isn't for life, it's just for Christmas.

whatever happens this dog needs to be called "jerry Lee"

preloved is a good website,i found one of my dogs on there

They could have only had her a few weeks.

i'll speak to my OH and see what he says, maybe a little big as we already have a greyhound and was wanting a smaller dog - were not far from Burton either.

Banned

Shellywelly

i'll speak to my OH and see what he says, maybe a little big as we … i'll speak to my OH and see what he says, maybe a little big as we already have a greyhound and was wanting a smaller dog - were not far from Burton either.

I thought you wanted a baby oO

Original Poster

Shellywelly

i'll speak to my OH and see what he says, maybe a little big as we … i'll speak to my OH and see what he says, maybe a little big as we already have a greyhound and was wanting a smaller dog - were not far from Burton either.

ok, ill be getting some pics and more info today

DLM

I thought you wanted a baby oO

Yes....and? I already have a boy who's 7 and a greyhound whos 3, does that mean i'm not allowed another one of each?! I have been trying for a baby for a year and wanted another dog for a few months! I only work P/T so have time for them!!

patchy987

ok, ill be getting some pics and more info today

I'm sorry OH says no, as they take a lot of exercising and we need a dog who is on par with our greyhound, she can only manage small stints at a time. Its a shame :-(

Original Poster

ok, no problem, thanks for considering her though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944492
      2. What would be HELL to you?1517
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      4. love affairs1751

See more discussions