Expired

********Urgent **************Cheap and reliable Travel insurance for world not including US and CAN

Found 11th Oct 2008
Hi All ,
I really need help in that...

As looked at different website for different travel insurance ...

Can you please let me that there are some 10-15 site which are offering cheap insurance but i never heard about them...so will it be tough to get the claim and help when required such insurance company like flexi cover, top dog...

on the other hand some like helifax and Amex and good company but bit costly....

so what I should do help me ppl....

12 Comments

post office.

are you a royal bank of scotland customer ????

go through quidco - I did for my sister and hers for her and heer son (who is 21) for a week in Turkey was £20

Original Poster

well i am HSBC and Co op Bank costumer and i Need annual policy....without that winter sports....

Original Poster

octobergirl;3168713

go through quidco - I did for my sister and hers for her and heer son … go through quidco - I did for my sister and hers for her and heer son (who is 21) for a week in Turkey was £20

which one u used

i went through quidco for american express and it was cheapest i could find and it paid out!

Original Poster

louloo;3168742

i went through quidco for american express and it was cheapest i could … i went through quidco for american express and it was cheapest i could find and it paid out!

ya i am also thinking for Amex but it is bit costly it is coming around 52 quid

Junk;3168728

which one u used

travel insurance web - through quidco:thumbsup:

Used flexicover a few times - very reasonable

direct travel insurance - go through quidco - 15% i think.
I always use these.

go through your bank, im with natwest on advantage gold and get free worldwide for me and gf for everything!
also, dont forget the free one from the post office? something to do with the nhs, no idea what it is though!

I've just bought annual cover from Flexicover Direct, via moneysupermarket.com. Family cover, worldwide (including US). Cost me £40.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1014
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914646
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356170
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma11

See more discussions