Expired

Urgent Currency Convert Question -HELP

3 replies
Found 1st Jan 2009
Urgent Question (should say currency convert)!

About to book some internal flights online for 6 week tour to Australia. Similar to what I did this year, am using Nationwide Visa Debit Card as it is the cheapest way to book flights online.

When I have gone to book internal flights with jetstar.com.au from Darwin to Cairns (the Oz equivalent of Ryanair), I am asked this question and have no idea what to click. I don't want to book the flights until I know what to press. Any help!!!!!!

Thanks,

Rachel
Choose currency to pay £ 211.12 GBP Conversion rate 0.5784
Pay in my own currency - GBP This conversion rate is based on a Reuters Wholesale Interbank rate and includes all fees and charges. Cardholder choice is final.
$ 365.00 AUD Pay in Australian Dollar - AUD
Cardholder accepts that exchange rate used will not be determined until a later date and without further consultation. Cardholder choice is final.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

Original Poster

Forgot to add that a couple of weeks ago, booked a train journey online and wasn't given this option and on the Nationwide statement had worked out at 1.774 when converting it into AUD. I presume this is what Nationwide themselves had worked it out to be!

This means nothing to me - lost!

Original Poster

Thanks, will use the Nationwide instead!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3167
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions