EXPIRED

URGENT: Good Dell Laptop (Approx £450)

Come on guys, help me out.....

Need a laptop for a home use, but has to be Dell. Budget is £450.00. Im guessing Vista comes pre-installed on CD, but XP would be canny.

Wouldn't be doing too much hardcore stuff, everyday surfing, emails, wordprocessing, download photo's. He's into music as well, so the more the better, but not over budget if poss.

Any codes would be great as well.

5 Comments

masterruckus;4148602

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0504762955.1232615886@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdadegfejefdmcflgceggdhhmdfoj.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=557073&category_oid=-35054

Looks a great deal to me tempted myself ( having computer problems atm )
PC world also do 2.5% quidco on store pickup or 5% on delivery bringing
the price down even more.
If you do not use quidco ( which you should! ) PcWorld is always a good place
to "do a deal"

Dell outlet would get you something easily within budget, looking for new stock to be added is very time consuming though

Original Poster

wsa thinking about the Studio 17 on Dell Website for 439. is the 1545 at PCW a better deal :thumbsup:

Disco;4148879

wsa thinking about the Studio 17 on Dell Website for 439. is the 1545 at … wsa thinking about the Studio 17 on Dell Website for 439. is the 1545 at PCW a better deal :thumbsup:

Basically with the studio 17 you get a 17 inch screen while the 1545 has a 15.6 inch and 1gb more memory in the pcworld one. The 1545 does have the widescreen screen. i should be on comission for the amount of promoting of this laptop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
    2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35
    3. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
    4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88

See more discussions