Groups

URGENT HELP!! halo reach legendary editions not hand numbered where is the number on the figure

Banned
    URGENT HELP!! halo reach legendary editions not hand numbered where is the number on the figure help me plz

15 Comments

Oh nooooooo......

Banned

And here was me thinking it was important

Original Poster Banned

quick laughing good peoplehave paid lots of money help

Banned

OMG
    WTF

Original Poster Banned

there is no silver number why like halo 3 why

ace ste

there is no silver number why like halo 3 why

So they can reproduce them when the hype dies down in a month or so and knock them out dirt cheap like all other special editions??

Original Poster Banned

it states numbered thats illegal

Original Poster Banned

on all web sites i want compensation

Maybe it's numbered in super rare invisible ink.

Is there not a certificate that is numbered that comes with it or similar.........or etched into the base etc?

Did yours arrive from China? lol

why is this URGENT???? wtf oO

and as someone said you could have picked this up for next to nothing in a few months, just look at the halo 3 fiasco
    Edited by: "souljacker" 14th Sep 2010

All this for a load of ****. Get a life mate. Its not illegal, it might, just might have been a mistake.

Ladies and Gentlemen here we have the same guy that shouts down the mic when playing these sort of games.

Banned

ace ste

on all web sites i want compensation

cool

Go outside.

/end

Write a number on it. Number 1 would probably be best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions