Groups

Urgent help in transferring money abroad

My misses is on hoiday in Spain and has run out of money so I want to send her some. I think if I do it through the bank it takes 5 days to get into her account. What is the quickest, and hopefullt cheapest wa to get the money to her?
    Any help appreciated!!

7 Comments

Banned

western union ?

if you pay cash into her account over the counter in a bank its instantly in her account

there are a few options there are transfer within 2 hours depends on the bank see apacs.org.uk/08_…tml
    Or you can just pay cash over the counter into her account in the bank where she has her account. All you will need is the sort code and account number

western union avoid expensive and you arfe never certain if the funds have actually arrived

if she has gone with a travel agent you can pay them the money and they will arrange to give it to her not sure how much they charge though

They don't charge much, a couple of quid. I was on a get a holiday and my folks had to get me money. They did it through the agent and I got it within the hour. Hope this helps :-) xx

Tell her the blokes should be buying her drinks, not the other way around :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions