Expired

URGENT HELP NEEDED- POWERCUT NOW BURGLAR ALARM

Banned 35 replies
Found 15th Dec 2014
SOMEBODY HELP, POWERCUT TO WHOLE AREA NOW THE THING WONT STOP

35 Comments

can't you reset it

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/dd32cf5d367309e9e2fc2ea2f94316b8.jpg

&

http://pngimg.com/upload/hammer_PNG3890.png

if not then earplugs

Disconnected it from mains

Check your circuit breaker box and turn off the switches one by one

Original Poster Banned

Not ready yet

can't you reset it

NO THE SYSTEM IS DEAD AND I DONT HAVE TORCH OR LADDERS TO GET TO OUSIDE BOX. IT'S SO LOUD

what about your phone flash and take out the internal battery. lucky for us ours box thingy is in the cupboard under the stairs. so just need a chair if anything happens.

yeah check Sercuit breaker box make sure ask switches are up

miikeyblue

&

Burglar reported! Beware of this man!
Edited by: "NEtech" 15th Dec 2014

hukdealz

NO THE SYSTEM IS DEAD AND I DONT HAVE TORCH OR LADDERS TO GET TO OUSIDE … NO THE SYSTEM IS DEAD AND I DONT HAVE TORCH OR LADDERS TO GET TO OUSIDE BOX. IT'S SO LOUD

No need to shout. We can't hear it.

miikeyblue

No need to shout. We can't hear it.

poor thing can't think straight.He's having to shout over the noise..lol

when was the battery last changed as when you loose power your battery kicks in so it doesnt go off

Seriously though, hope you get it sorted.

I feel ur pain though, almost everyday my useless smoke alarm goes off even if i am just boiling stuff... One day I will beat it off the ceiling!!
Edited by: "Looking4Glitches" 15th Dec 2014

Original Poster Banned

mercslkman

when was the battery last changed as when you loose power your battery … when was the battery last changed as when you loose power your battery kicks in so it doesnt go off

Dad's been meaning to get it changed since the last powercut

hukdealz

thats why then pal your battery is either very weak of dead

hukdealz

whoops..well done dad!!!

Original Poster Banned

Looking4Glitches

yeah check Sercuit breaker box make sure ask switches are up

all checked

Not ready yet

whoops..well done dad!!!

Hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes!!

Original Poster Banned

Aren't these things built to turn off after 20 mins? It's been 2 hours!

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

&

wish we had ladders which were tall enough, I actually would!

hukdealz

Aren't these things built to turn off after 20 mins? It's been 2 hours!

look for the feed from the box where you tap the dial to turn it on and follow it. it should lead to another box. well ours does. unscrew the thing and take out the internal battery.

Original Poster Banned

Not ready yet

what about your phone flash and take out the internal battery. lucky for … what about your phone flash and take out the internal battery. lucky for us ours box thingy is in the cupboard under the stairs. so just need a chair if anything happens.

ours is 20ft up a wall

hukdealz

wish we had ladders which were tall enough, I actually would!

get your dad to give you a bunk!! lol

hukdealz

ours is 20ft up a wall

Any of your neighbours got a ladder you can borrow? Don't worry about waking them up.

Original Poster Banned

Not ready yet

look for the feed from the box where you tap the dial to turn it on and … look for the feed from the box where you tap the dial to turn it on and follow it. it should lead to another box. well ours does. unscrew the thing and take out the internal battery.

tried that, there must be a battery in the external which we can't reach

hukdealz

ours is 20ft up a wall

whoops, well go next door and borrow their ladders. they'll be awake with that racket anyway.lol

hukdealz

tried that, there must be a battery in the external which we can't reach

ok well I give up then

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

Any of your neighbours got a ladder you can borrow? Don't worry about … Any of your neighbours got a ladder you can borrow? Don't worry about waking them up.

Yes good idea, but surely the battery must be draining- it's been 2 + hours!

good luck

Original Poster Banned

Phone battery about to die, I'm only 17 and this is horrible

hukdealz

Yes good idea, but surely the battery must be draining- it's been 2 + … Yes good idea, but surely the battery must be draining- it's been 2 + hours!

Maybe it's not all that dead after all.

hukdealz

Phone battery about to die, I'm only 17 and this is horrible

Go to sleep mate. Deal with it in the morning when you can see what you're doing.

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

Go to sleep mate. Deal with it in the morning when you can see what … Go to sleep mate. Deal with it in the morning when you can see what you're doing.

POWER IS BACK ON, PRAISE THE LORD!

Thank you all for all your help, all sorted now...apart from the ringing in ny ears that is!

hukdealz

POWER IS BACK ON, PRAISE THE LORD!Thank you all for all your help, all … POWER IS BACK ON, PRAISE THE LORD!Thank you all for all your help, all sorted now...apart from the ringing in ny ears that is!

how convenient
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions