Urgent holiday

Found 19th Jul
Hi people, I’m needing to book a holiday abroad somewhere nice with plenty of sun for 7 nights. I want to fly from Manchester this Friday evening or early Saturday and would prefer a 3 or 4 star all inclusive hotel. It would be for 2 adults and 1 child aged 1. Can anyone find me a good deal or point me in the right direction to find the best deals? Cheers Joe
Community Updates
8 Comments
Ive checked some flights, and hotels, however adding all inclusive brings the price up a whole lot!
Have a look here to decide where you want to go!
Bad time. Start of summer holidays!
Kiwi.com is your friend in cases like this
Thanks everyone il take a look at those websites tonight as soon as get home from work, your help is much appreciated
Look at Wowcher, all inclusive 7 day holidays (including flights) from less than £200
Edited by: "mrty" 19th Jul
Holiday hypermarket
Use price comparison sites. Put in your airport & look. Should be good offers last minute.

Look on Thompson etc sites & see also. But comparison maybe the best. Enjoy your hols
Thanks again everyone. It was really hard to find a good deal last minute and and to fly out Saturday but we found something in the end and were off to Corfu tomorrow 3pm for 7nights 😁
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions