Groups

urgent paypal question please

I want to donate money to someone that needs it - I don't know them and I don't really want them having my proper formal email address (the one on paypal). I have other email addresses linked to paypal. Is there any way I can send money from paypal with one of the other email addresses showing up in their account rather then my formal one. If so how do I do it please. Thanks

15 Comments

You want to give money to someone who you don't trust with your email address? :?

Don't know your answer though, sorry.

Lol what?

As chipstick said..

Are you crazy? Yes you can if you are.. Add a secondary email to your account and log in with that...

Original Poster

it is someone that I don't know that needs help., I am generous sometimes when I can afford to be. Does n't mean I want them to know where it came from just that someone was prepared to help.

t0mm;6788162

Lol what? As chipstick said..Are you crazy? Yes you can if you are.. Add … Lol what? As chipstick said..Are you crazy? Yes you can if you are.. Add a secondary email to your account and log in with that...

+1

You are either a really nice person or a bit mad!! But that is a mice thing to do for someone

fairy;6788176

it is someone that I don't know that needs help., I am generous sometimes … it is someone that I don't know that needs help., I am generous sometimes when I can afford to be. Does n't mean I want them to know where it came from just that someone was prepared to help.

if theres any spare i dont mind taking it of your hands :oops:! lol only kidding, that is really sweet of you!

i am skint, you dont have to give me any details, just send me the money:w00t:

Original Poster

nkje02;6788233

if theres any spare i dont mind taking it of your hands

Yes I would like someone to send me too. However tight things are though it is normally not v difficult to find those worse off. Helps me to remember how relatively lucky I am really

Original Poster

chezz2;6788257

i am skint, you dont have to give me any details, just send me the … i am skint, you dont have to give me any details, just send me the money:w00t:

ha ha

note your location is I believe in Karma

maybe someone will be good to me when it is my turn to need help

So if you dont know them how legitimate is their need?

Original Poster

can't verify. I am not giving a fortune. I will take the chance

fairy;6788310

can't verify. I am not giving a fortune. I will take the chance

all those pennies make pounds

Original Poster

yes I know..but that is why I am here ..to make savings and then blow it on what I want. hee hee

why not just draw the money out and give it to a worthwhile charity........

or send it to my paypal and i will forward it on :thumbsup:

You can if you have the money in your Paypal balance. Just send the amount via PP gift, to your other account then send the money to whoever needs it from that account.

You could also do it if you don't have the money in your Paypal balance, but you'll be charged 3.4% when sending from one account to the other.

Original Poster

Many thanks. Money sent now. Thanks for all your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions