Expired

Urgent!* Please Help!, 1 Cheapest Flight to Cairns Australia?* Urgent

6 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
My girlfriend is traveling from Heathrow Airport from the 19th December to around the 10th January 2009, Return of course dates can be a couple days flexible, I'v been hunting for ages but seeing if anything can please help me with this, We are in desperate need to find a flight and our spending limit is £1000, Please help

1. Ask
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flight
6 Comments

At the moment you are looking around the £1500 mark for the two of you. The only cheaper way at the moment is to fly to Brisbane around £1000 and an internal flight to Cairns around £130. If times not an then that will be the cheapest option.

Edit that thats per person. Sorry Im an idiot or its late? No Im an idiot! lol

Original Poster

Ah i ment it's only her flying loll, Iv seen the prices of some fares for that price for one person :O, Thanks for advise will see about that too

Original Poster

Bump

Everything I've found has been in the £1800 region... Can't believe it's that expensive! Good luck

If you do a search with this company : - [url]www.thewisemiser.co.uk[/url], they come up with some flights for under 1K.. Asks you to call tho, and i'm guessing you'll then find it costs more. Worth a shot tho..

Original Poster

Thanks for info guys
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions