Groups

URGENT Printer Help/Advice: IP4300 Canon

Hi all

We have been given a Canon IP4300 and have been looking online (Amazon intially), for original cartridges but these have came back at £45.00 +

First off - Does anyone have one and have you found the inks cheaper than £45 for an original full set?

or

Secondly would/can you recommend the compatible inks for a fractions of the price or would you advise to stay clear. We have previously used compat's before, just not the IP4300.

Any advice, gratefully received.

Dave

6 Comments

Original Poster

Edit: Also, if anyone has a spare cartridge (original or even better, compatible they no longer need, then I'd take it off their hands to try it before I buy a new full set)

Hi,
    I have the Canon IP4500 and use compatibles from Cartridge People

I use Stinkyink.com

They sell cartridges that are compatible with the printer, not the original manufacturers.

£19.98 for a full set.

Used them for about a year now, no problems with the ink at all and pretty cheap.

Link
    Edited by: "robjamuk" 20th Jan 2011

Original Poster

I've looked at them and they both look canny ... any that use PP would be a bonus as well...

Would either of you have a spare PGI-5BK (the large black) that you'd be willing to sell (dont like using card details online bar PP)

Sorry I use Stinkyink for another printer, I don't have the IP4500!

Original Poster

no probs Rob, was worth asking m8 - cheers for the recommendation
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111320
      4. Biscuit addiction2161

See more discussions