Expired

URGENT REQUEST Brussels S. Charleroi (CRL)

5 replies
Found 25th Jan 2007
urgent request for help im flying to Brussels S. Charleroi (CRL) this mon on the ryanair 1p flight i announced! but havent booked accomodation can anyone help me on

1 cheap accomodation
2 how much and how easy it is to get to city centre (note it's Brussels S. Charleroi (CRL) )
3 things to do

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Original Poster

marko4ever24

urgent request for help im flying to Brussels S. Charleroi (CRL) this mon … urgent request for help im flying to Brussels S. Charleroi (CRL) this mon on the ryanair 1p flight i announced! but havent booked accomodation can anyone help me on1 cheap accomodation2 how much and how easy it is to get to city centre (note it's Brussels S. Charleroi (CRL) )3 things to do

help!!!!

I have never been to Brussels but I thought you could have a look ]here.

Went about 4 years ago when Ryanair flew to brussels from Stamsted.
They had a ryanair bus outside that took you to the city, think it was £10 return back then.
Have you tried [url]www.tripadvisor.com[/url]

ryanair.com/sit…CRL there is some info here on Charleroi

You can also download a free arrival guide on the destination on this link

There is always a bus link into the city centre from airports that Ryanair use, there doesn't seem to be any details on their website but there is normally information in the arrivals halls at the airports

Try Expedia.co.uk - you can look at photos of the hotel/rooms on there
They have some nice hotels for around £40 per night. I think thats very good value and the hotels are usually very nice ones.
Also what about Priceline. Never tried them myself but there is a tutorial on here in the deals section, posted by Paul, telling you how to go about get a good price on hotel rooms.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522894
    2. Boredom43
    3. Add one, leave one game54415476
    4. word association Game74244937

See more discussions