EXPIRED

URGENT - Train Tickets needed from London > Newcastle and Back.

Hi All.

I hope somebody can help. I've some (3) friends coming up from London on the 26th September for my wedding (short notice I know... sorry) But it's only really now that things have been able to click into place. I've searched for 3 hours but haven't got the foggiest what I'm doing.

This needs to return on the 1st October. Cheapest I've been able to manage is £41.50 per person and that's a hellishly complicated journey. so if someone can manage to get a similar or cheaper deal that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Banned

I could only find it for £154 on raileasy.co.uk, so if price is important I would book £41 tickets!

Outward
Departing: Friday, 26 September 2008 at 18:00
Arriving: Friday, 26 September 2008 at 20:52
Changes: 0

Inward
Departing: Wednesday, 01 October 2008 at 15:55
Arriving: Wednesday, 01 October 2008 at 19:11
Changes: 0

Ticket cost
Ticket
£154.50

Could your friends go by national express?? Going via
attitudetravel.com/uk/…tml
it works out at £21 each return. travel time of around 7 hours though but a choice of times leaving

£41 looks good, could get direct trains which take about 3 hours for just under £100 per person.

Hi,

I always use these guys as they are the cheapest I've found (please let me know if there are cheaper!)

Newcastle to London is from £38.50 (single) and there is currently a choice of times available. (If the return journeys are expensive I check for single tickets.) You may also find a promo code for this and of course use a railcard too to reduce further.

thetrainline.com

I hope this helps and congratulations / good luck for the day! :friends:

can any of them drive? car rental ... we hired a car for 4 days (fri to mon) and it came to £90 including excess insurance. then there's the fuel ...

What about cheap flights?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. cats and royal canin biscuits11
    2. Remortgaging to pay off debt11
    3. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?35
    4. USC voucher code pls?23

See more discussions