Groups
    EXPIRED

Urgent wanted-wireless keyboard and mouse that works with vista-pref silver

Hi,
    Was going to buy the Advent wireless aluminium keyboard and mouse -but heard there are problems using/installing it with Vista- anyone recommend one please -prefer silver - black gets too dusty !!!
    Wanted ASAP as computer arrives on Friday !
    Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

doesn't anyone on here know of a wireless keyboard that works fine with Vista ???

Original Poster

Thousands of people on here and no-one can help??

Original Poster

bump up-someone must know ??!!!

Rules state you should really wait 24 hours before bumping a thread.

Which computer are you going to be purchasing? Surely there will be a keyboard included to use for the time being?

Note that the £4.99 set is only PS2 connection, not USB. And therefore may not be suitable for your computer. My new computer last month didn't have a PS2 connection.

Original Poster

I am only buying the base unit - there is no operating system on it either as i haven't decided now whether to put Vista premium on it or stick with XP or Xpmce as yet.
    Therefore there is no keyboard with it -i am using a cheap Medion one at present as my last one gave up very suddenly and i needed another one the same day !
    I was wanting one that worked with Vista in case i do put that on.
    I wanted to buy the Aliminium Advent one -but heard of issues with the drivers and some keys not working with vista- my Pc is coming tomorrow and i have bought the LG 22 inch Monitor already- Last week Misco £192 delivered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions