EXPIRED

**Urgent** Washing Machine Deals Required

Hi,

I am a new member and this is my first post. Washing machine gone today, was a 3 year old hotpoint which had 2 repairs in that period.

Can anybody recommend any deals they have seen?? Any expert advice on what to avoid?? I want to purchase one asap as I just do not have the time to do the research.

Budget is ideally £300 max.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

5 Comments

Have a look at Tesco Direct - used them recently and price / service was rather good.

Think they only charge about 7.50 to take your old one too?

Original Poster

OK cool, Checking them now!!

Thanks

Wider selection and a few user reviews......

]http//ww…nes

Hotpoint come with a free 5 year warranty even if it has broken down before, I would call them and check if they could repair it free of charge before you spend your money replacing it. When mine broke down the customer service dept was very helpful.

JAYKAY72;4989433

Hotpoint come with a free 5 year warranty even if it has broken down … Hotpoint come with a free 5 year warranty even if it has broken down before, I would call them and check if they could repair it free of charge before you spend your money replacing it. When mine broke down the customer service dept was very helpful.

ummm... not quite as simple as that! Yes 5 year warranty, but they fail to tell you until you need it - £80 call out charge.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…44
    4. Iptv810

See more discussions