Groups
    EXPIRED

Urgent WII FIT HELP please

Hi, just received my wii fit from Amazon France. Desperate to play but need a copy of the game instruction manual in English. Does anyone know where I can get this online or would anyone be able to mail me one.

Thanks

15 Comments

i just bought the uk version from amazon. could photocopy the instructions for you? my instruction book has all different language sections in it though, have you looked through all of yours to see if english is in it?

or you could try this
    If you log onto [url]www.nintendo.co.uk[/url] and select the wii tab they have a support section which helps you with setting up your wii and trouble shooting

Original Poster

The inst manual with the board has lots of different languages in it. It was a copy of the inst manual with the game that is all in French. Looks like tells you all the different things you can do and I cant read a word od it, well maybe one or two.

chocolatepennyfa;2062490

The inst manual with the board has lots of different languages in it. It … The inst manual with the board has lots of different languages in it. It was a copy of the inst manual with the game that is all in French. Looks like tells you all the different things you can do and I cant read a word od it, well maybe one or two.

i could try taking photos of the pages and photobucket them for you if you want

Honestly, you don't need the manual. About the only thing that you might have difficulty with is pairing the Wii Balance board with the Wii itself. And that's very straightforward - it's pretty much the same as for a Wii Remote.

Run Wii Fit. (This is the only important difference from a Wiimote; it won't work if you try and sync it from outside the game itself)

Press the SYNC button on the Wii Balance Board (by the batteries)

Press the red SYNC button under the SD card flap on the Wii. (The diagram in the French manual will show the button locations even if the text isn't understandable)

Wait until everything stops blinking. Job done.

From that point there's nothing in the manual that isn't covered in Wii Fit itself.

As for the game (Wii Fit) you dont need any instructions - it prompts you on screen all the way!

have you tried typing it in google:thumbsup:

you dont need the manual, put the disc in the wii and it guides you to set up the game and sync the board on screen.
    Its very easy, ive not referred to my manual at all since i bought the game.

i got mine from amazon.fr too, the fiance said that she would kill me if it was in french.

I assured her that it wouldn't be.

Luckily she didn't look in the manual!!!

do you need the instructions? I never even took mine out the box just a case of plug in and go. there are prompts on screen

Hi,

Im thinking of ordering a WII Fit on Amazon France website as you cant get it for love nor money in this country.

Could anyone advise me on the pitfalls of ordering from something in this way, for starters I dont understand French so not entirely sure that it is in stock here but looks that way? What kind of shipping costs I should expect for this? etc

Any advice on this would be really useful. My partner is expecting our first child at the beginning of July and she wants to get in shape as soon as possible. I figured this would be a fun present for her to have after the stress of labour( I hope she doesnt think im trying to tell her she's fat though:roll:) and would help with the exercise.

I rarely read the manuals in computer games.

The instructions come up on the game,it talks you through it all.

malarky;2201386

Hi,Im thinking of ordering a WII Fit on Amazon France website as you cant … Hi,Im thinking of ordering a WII Fit on Amazon France website as you cant get it for love nor money in this country.Could anyone advise me on the pitfalls of ordering from something in this way, for starters I dont understand French so not entirely sure that it is in stock here but looks that way? What kind of shipping costs I should expect for this? etcAny advice on this would be really useful. My partner is expecting our first child at the beginning of July and she wants to get in shape as soon as possible. I figured this would be a fun present for her to have after the stress of labour( I hope she doesnt think im trying to tell her she's fat though:roll:) and would help with the exercise.

Well she shouldn't be doing any heavy exercise till 6 wks after,so if you can find somewhere that's taking preorders,get in now and you might get it for mid August.

I'm sceptical still if it does anyone real good,have to do it a lot,we use ours for fun purposes.

malarky;2201386

Hi,Im thinking of ordering a WII Fit on Amazon France website as you cant … Hi,Im thinking of ordering a WII Fit on Amazon France website as you cant get it for love nor money in this country.Could anyone advise me on the pitfalls of ordering from something in this way, for starters I dont understand French so not entirely sure that it is in stock here but looks that way? What kind of shipping costs I should expect for this? etcAny advice on this would be really useful. My partner is expecting our first child at the beginning of July and she wants to get in shape as soon as possible. I figured this would be a fun present for her to have after the stress of labour( I hope she doesnt think im trying to tell her she's fat though:roll:) and would help with the exercise.

There are no pitfalls, except it costs £75 instead of £69, you sync it with your console and away you go, everything in English, no manual required

Like Mum2, I don't think I've read the instructions for a game very often. You certainy don't need them for Wii Fit. You are guided through everything - including setup - on the screen. Enjoy the slalom and ski-jumping!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions