****** URGENTLY ****** SAMSUNG SGH-E900 UNCLOCKING / UNLOCK CODE

7 replies
Found 25th Nov 2009
MY PARTNER HAS JUST BROKEN HIS LG SHINE AND TOOK MY LG ARENA WITH HIM TO WORK, I HAVE JUST FOUND A OLD SAMSUNG SGH-E900 ON T MOBILE IN A DRAWER.

I NEED TO GET THIS UNLOCKED ANY ONE GOT ANY SERVICES ONLINE WHAT WILL PROVIDE ME WITH A CODE ASAP AS I TECHNICALLY HAVE NO MOBILE AND I NEED MY OWN ONE BACK BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING

SILVER
SAMSUNG SGH E900
CURRENT PROVIDER TMOBILE > NEED TO BE O2 FOR MY SIM

1. Misc
  2. Samsung
7 Comments

have you tried your caps lock?

Original Poster

jusst changed usb keyboard the key was sticky and jammed, stupid zboards

e900 unlock codes all networks is *#9998*3323# press exit and a new menu comes up select maloc fail and hey presto unlocked to your network

Original Poster

i read that but this is not a proper unlock is just temporary and apparently you have to enter the code to turn the phone off, and you have to enter the code each time you want to use the phone

bit of pest to behonest entering codes every time

There is a permanent unlock via software and the data cable (I used it and it works), the only problem is finding the software as the link I used previously is now dead

The link to the details

expansys.com/ft.…e=2

Ignore the last part where it says

this sooo works! thanks allot mate, but if you do not how to find … this sooo works! thanks allot mate, but if you do not how to find comports and stuff dont try it. just insert the sim you want to use, the invalid sim thing will come up, them press*#9998*3323# and press exit and then go to malloc fall, the fone with re-start accepting your sim. then just do that every time you start your fone!

Original Poster

not sure where the usb cable is for the phone

Original Poster

jpxdude;7001184

e900 unlock codes all networks is *#9998*3323# press exit and a new menu … e900 unlock codes all networks is *#9998*3323# press exit and a new menu comes up select maloc fail and hey presto unlocked to your network

doesnt work

incorrect entry
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11
    4. Add one, leave one game54315389

See more discussions