Groups

US apps on UK iphone?

If I purchased apps off the US itunes, can I put them on a UK iphone?
    Cheers
    Jack

8 Comments

try with a freebie app first but I think you'll be fine

yep,no problem,I have a few on mine

works fine mate, i have a us and uk itunes account, you can put apps, music movies everything on it

Original Poster

So you all have purchased apps off the US itunes and put them on your UK phone?

spikeyjacko;4582211

So you all have purchased apps off the US itunes and put them on your UK … So you all have purchased apps off the US itunes and put them on your UK phone?

yeah man, they arent region locked to a certain ipod/iphone, its jst you get different ones from different countries!

Original Poster

Okay cheers!

scotland88;4582184

works fine mate, i have a us and uk itunes account, you can put apps, … works fine mate, i have a us and uk itunes account, you can put apps, music movies everything on it

Same here bro - everything should work fine. You can get different exclusive freebies aswell by having the US account.

My US account was also handy because I have got the US version of The Dark Knight Bluray - it came with a free ipod copy of The Dark Knight for download. I couldn't download it because the bonus was region locked to US, Canada and Mexico itunes stores.

Anyway, I just signed up with an alternate email account on the US itunes site, downloaded my film and put it onto my ipod touch.

What's best is that it even shows in my UK itunes account now, as the film is on the same hard drive as my other itunes stuff.

how the heck do you get a US account, thought you needed a us registered card/adress

EDIT: found out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions