US Central Command Twitter & YouTube hacked by ISIS

Banned 16 replies
Found 12th Jan 2015
bbc.co.uk/new…232

How? I thought these guys used bows & arrows?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

It's not that long ago they were hacked by a stoned guy using a borrowed dial-up connection looking for aliens
so not a huge surprise

thewongwing101

It's not that long ago they were hacked by a stoned guy using a borrowed … It's not that long ago they were hacked by a stoned guy using a borrowed dial-up connection looking for aliens so not a huge surprise

Lol was that the guy who used the default admin password for servers?

Original Poster Banned

jaybear88

Lol was that the guy who used the default admin password for servers?

I think the US wanted to imprison him for forty years (I'm probably wrong on that figure) or something as he embarrassed them hugely.
That was the one time this country stood up to the US and told them to sod off with their extradition demand.

Banned

thewongwing101

It's not that long ago they were hacked by a stoned guy using a borrowed … It's not that long ago they were hacked by a stoned guy using a borrowed dial-up connection looking for aliens so not a huge surprise

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Gary_McKinnon.jpg

Ah that famous Glaswegian.

Banned

The hack happened as President Barack Obama was preparing a major speech … The hack happened as President Barack Obama was preparing a major speech on cybersecurity.

Isis have a sense of humour? oO

ewwaxo

Ah that famous Glaswegian.

benedick cumonurback?

its just usa cover up of nt being present for peace in France on Sunday

Whats needed is a lethal charge that the CIA can send down the naughty terrorist broadband connection.
I'm working on it now..

Original Poster Banned

CookinBat

Whats needed is a lethal charge that the CIA can send down the naughty … Whats needed is a lethal charge that the CIA can send down the naughty terrorist broadband connection.I'm working on it now..

How did they get broadband in the desert?

Villa

How did they get broadband in the desert?

I had no Idea Birmingham had a desert oO

How long till they hack an intercontinental ballistic missile sillo ?

Never you all say. Oh really. The US intercontinental missiles are so dated they are still controlled by using floppy disks oO.
It will cost billions to update them and the US aint got the money to do it right now .

Original Poster Banned

hooray henry

How long till they hack an intercontinental ballistic missile sillo ? … How long till they hack an intercontinental ballistic missile sillo ? Never you all say. Oh really. The US intercontinental missiles are so dated they are still controlled by using floppy disks oO.It will cost billions to update them and the US aint got the money to do it right now .

How does one control an ICBM by using floppy disks?

Villa

How does one control an ICBM by using floppy disks?

Carefully.

Until you get CRC errors and end up blowing up Saturn.

hooray henry

How long till they hack an intercontinental ballistic missile sillo ? … How long till they hack an intercontinental ballistic missile sillo ? Never you all say. Oh really. The US intercontinental missiles are so dated they are still controlled by using floppy disks oO.It will cost billions to update them and the US aint got the money to do it right now .

Why would a icbm have internets?

"How? I thought these guys used bows & arrows?"

They are catching up with technology oO

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/camel_pod.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44