US GrandPrix Razzmatazz

Found 22nd Oct 2017
I didnt know what to do when watching the US Grandprix buildup...? Laugh,cry,cringe or just puke

I know the Americans now own the whole show but really? Introducing the drivers like WWF Wrestlers and then getting a boxing gimmick in with "LETES GET READY TO RUMBLE "

ALL CASH AND NAE CLASS.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Shower of shengus, the lot of them

I thought it was ghastly

F1 is a farce, LH has wrecked it beyond redemption

WTF was this twaddle bbc.co.uk/pro…nnp It ruined the beginning of the race

tempt2 h, 35 m ago

F1 is a farce, LH has wrecked it beyond redemption

It was a farce when Sebastian Vettel won 4 times on the trot.

Original Poster

Thank god theyve only got one US race............per season. I bet they insist on 2 or 3 races a season to be held in America because its theres now.

The only good thing about the race was the pit girls and cheerleaders were in plentiful supply.

I thought initially it was very cringey but Eddie Jordan summed it up pretty well.

Its different to what we are used to, apprehensive about change, and I am going to assume most of us are stubborn fans stuck in our old ways.

Ricciardo loved it when he came out, Vettel really couldn't care less. Wish I got to see Raikonnen

darkstryder3601 h, 33 m ago

I thought initially it was very cringey but Eddie Jordan summed it up …I thought initially it was very cringey but Eddie Jordan summed it up pretty well.Its different to what we are used to, apprehensive about change, and I am going to assume most of us are stubborn fans stuck in our old ways. Ricciardo loved it when he came out, Vettel really couldn't care less. Wish I got to see Raikonnen

6 mins in

The yanks like a good show, I went to a college football game earlier this year.

Was a great show and I was very impressed at the attendance of 90k fans for what was essentially a University game!, considering if I rocked up to the local uni match, the crowd would consist of a handful of mates and girlfriends.

Pic added:

32296247-QmIZT.jpg
Edited by: "DKLS" 23rd Oct 2017

summerof7610 h, 50 m ago

WTF was this twaddle http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05kmnnp It …WTF was this twaddle http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05kmnnp It ruined the beginning of the race

Just saying that, he made 5 million dollars

I gained 6 stone just by watching it
32296567-gUYQD.jpgmaking F1 great again

shabbird1 h, 4 m ago

Just saying that, he made 5 million dollars

32296714-l6vrY.jpg

summerof761 h, 57 m ago

[Image]

Michael Buffer earns a salary of $5 million every time he utters those 5 famous words. Buffer's net worth is $120 million. Early in his career Buffer made a brilliant business decision when he trademarked his famous phrase “Let's get ready to rumble”.

Wiki says he is worth $400 million now. Wonder if he is looking for someone to adopt

shabbird21 m ago

Michael Buffer earns a salary of $5 million every time he utters those 5 …Michael Buffer earns a salary of $5 million every time he utters those 5 famous words. Buffer's net worth is $120 million. Early in his career Buffer made a brilliant business decision when he trademarked his famous phrase “Let's get ready to rumble”.Wiki says he is worth $400 million now. Wonder if he is looking for someone to adopt

Rates and overall wealth have risen dramatically since 2014 if either is accurate.

Saturn38 m ago

Rates and overall wealth have risen dramatically since 2014 if either is …Rates and overall wealth have risen dramatically since 2014 if either is accurate.

therichest.com/cel…th/

He earned 400mil in royalties by 2009.
Edited by: "catbeans" 23rd Oct 2017

Saturn8 m ago

Not sure what your point is, catbeans. There are dozens of links stating …Not sure what your point is, catbeans. There are dozens of links stating those figures, but the contrast with the 2014 figures is still stark.

The contrast is stark because the figure is wrong.

catbeans2 m ago

The contrast is stark because the figure is wrong.

Which was the point I was making with regard to taking figures from the internet as a reliable estimate of the net worth of anyone.

Andy@XCite22 h, 28 m ago

[Video] 6 mins in

Wait what was the Renault bit about
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions