Expired

US Hostage beheaded in Iraq.

Found 20th Sep 2004
story.news.yahoo.com/new…_dc

I haven't heard anything yet about the briton who is also being held by them though.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

For those interested there is the slightly morbid but important site listing military and civilian casualties in Iraq.

For civilians: icasualties.org/oif…spx

For military: icasualties.org/oif/

What I find interesting about the civilian casualty list is the amount of other nationalities on it, Nepalese, Turks, Jordanians, Indian, Pakistani. Of course our news is skewed to our own countries but it certainly changes our perception of what's going on when we realize it's not just westerners being executed. But really wtf is going on??????

Original Poster

The second american was beheaded today. Still no word on the british one.
foxnews.com/sto…tml

I wouldn't think they will let him go. I really don't understand what they think they are gaining by doing these killings. No western governments deal with terrorists, and thier requests are outragious.

it's so sick though, really, having to resort to something like this to make a point.

Banned

wow this is the furthest back thread i could post in £ 3 Years 7 Months!!!

Farsightboy;1983007

wow this is the furthest back thread i could post in £ 3 Years 7 Months!!!

and out of all the topics you chose this one?

wheres your respect :x

Banned

No video?

kenazo;268

The second american was beheaded today. Still no word on the british … The second american was beheaded today. Still no word on the british one.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132980,00.html

That is from 4 years ago you tool :thumbsup:

Banned

odriscoll;1983058

That is from 4 years ago you tool :thumbsup:

so was his post?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894