US Letter size paper needed

I need some US Letter sized paper for some important documents I'm sending to America but no where seems to sell this size of paper.

Anyone know where I can get it at a non rip off price?

1 Comment

I think the U.S. use foolscap size paper, which is the imperial equivalent of A4 but a bit longer, they still use imperial measurements so it would make sense..............
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    3. O2 data roaming in France44
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237

    See more discussions