US Netflix content

Posted 31st May 2020
So, I have just subscribed to a vpn service and was wondering what good shows people are watching or good films that are exclusive to the US.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I think chappelle’s show might still be on there
Which vpn are you using to acess US netflix content cause i have tried several including Speedify and none of it worked
DarkEye31/05/2020 19:41

Which vpn are you using to acess US netflix content cause i have tried …Which vpn are you using to acess US netflix content cause i have tried several including Speedify and none of it worked

Windscribe works on all their US servers now, not just the Netflix specific ones.

Which vpn are you using to acess US netflix content cause i have tried …Which vpn are you using to acess US netflix content cause i have tried several including Speedify and none of it worked

Surfshark does the business for me

NordVPN works well through their DNS Server.

@op - Dexter is a decent show to watch
Safer vpn/pure vpn work fine.

THere was a deal on here today for Keep Solid, lifetime membership for £12. Seems to be doing the trick so far

hotukdeals.com/dea…846
Edited by: "jezzery" 31st May
Sc4mp031/05/2020 19:59

NordVPN works well through their DNS Server.@op - Dexter is a decent show …NordVPN works well through their DNS Server.@op - Dexter is a decent show to watch

thanks might give that a go
bo0td31/05/2020 19:47

Windscribe works on all their US servers now, not just the Netflix …Windscribe works on all their US servers now, not just the Netflix specific ones.

Thanks i will give that a try. The only reason i did not give windscribe a shot is because i seem to remember from the top of my head that netflix had blocked them a few years back.
Windscribe works perfectly. If you only want it for US Netflix, it's only $1 / 80p a month.
sane4sure31/05/2020 19:53

Surfshark does the business for me

which servers are you using? had some trouble with them recently. ty
Canada and Japan have better Netflix catalogues imho
alexnnnu01/06/2020 01:16

which servers are you using? had some trouble with them recently. ty

Detroit gives the best speeds normally.
OK then! I'll like to join Canada or Japan if anyone has a slot going. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text