Groups
    EXPIRED

us ps plus trial on UK console

Hi guys.

Finally set up a us ps account and I want the new guilty gear demo and I can't activate the ps plus trial without a credit card and it won't accept my UK cards.

Anyone know any work arounds?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

7 Comments

Find a teal US address and use that when registering the credit card. I know it used to work that way.

**real**

I had an absolute nightmare trying to get a genuine US credit card from a genuine address to work on my US account (based in the UK).
    I was trying to buy a downloadable game though the website.
    I tried adding paypal funds. they didn't claim the funds/proceed with the transaction.
    In the end I had success by buying directly from my PS3.
    Not sure how strict they are with addresses but I always thought that this is a basic check by card issuer for online transactions.

One alternative for adding credit is buying from a US seller from eBay, however I don't think this would solve your issue

Original Poster

I wish I t was that simple. They claim I can't use the US ps plus trial without a payment card.

It doesn't like the long number on the front of the card that's the issue I have.

Original Poster

Also I don't want to add credit I just want to activate the ps plus trial to grab a demo. So not a major issue really just curious if there is a fix.

are the demos not free there for no need to activate free trial of plus ?

Original Poster

bo84gle

are the demos not free there for no need to activate free trial of plus ?

The new guilty gear demo is ps plus and only on us store. I have UK ps plus already
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?11
      4. Ide to sata converter33

See more discussions