U.S Share Dealing for UK Citizen

1 reply
Found 14th Jan 2011
Can anyone recommend a U.S based institution that allows a UK citizen to sign up and speculate in the stock market? It needs to be okay for a UK citizen to sign up and would not need a U.S social security number.

  1. Misc
  2. Citizen
1 Comment


Why does it need to be a U.S broker...why not just use a UK one that has the facility to trade U.S stocks.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

    See more discussions