US will 'not repeat' claims GCHQ wiretapped Donald Trump

16 replies
Found 17th Mar
So much for the recent renewal of the "special" relationship. Anyone who believes that we will be offered a decent trade deal by the USA post Brexit is deluded. The fact that Trump's spokesman thought it okay to suggest that GCHQ was involved in surveillance on Trump shows how highly Trump's administration regards the UK.

bbc.co.uk/new…191

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

it's okay.

nobody cares

Sorry OP but your post is complete and utter nonsense. I don't see how you get from one of trumps aides repeating a story from Fox news to no trade deal, its just nonsensical rubbish.

"Anyone who believes that we will be offered a decent trade deal by the USA post Brexit is deluded"

The fact that Sean Spicer dropped the accusation just because May told him to suggests otherwise.

They were told to put up or shut up, they had no evidence at all.

I'll just leave this here... (_;)

https://i.imgur.com/usuSgOl.gif

FantasyDeals

I'll just leave this here... (_;)

​thank goodness, makes all the difference.

To be fair, GCHQ probably were involved.

catbeans

Well we are part of the 4 eyes

catbeans

Involved in doing nothing?

Rom

Involved in doing nothing?

Open your eyes sheeple :{:p
Edited by: "catbeans" 17th Mar

GCHQ should be tapping him.

radium

GCHQ should be tapping him.

they are just dont tell anyone

catbeans

Open your eyes sheeple :{:p

I guess I could open my mouth, just guess at what happened with no evidence, then have it rejected by intelligence committees of both houses of Congress and the intelligence organisations of both countries.
I'd look like an idiot though

Rom

I guess I could open my mouth, just guess at what happened with no … I guess I could open my mouth, just guess at what happened with no evidence, then have it rejected by intelligence committees of both houses of Congress and the intelligence organisations of both countries. I'd look like an idiot though

It was a joke but yeah.

However to play devil's advocate, of course the intelligence agencies have denied these activities, they are spy agencies. If you look up the heads of the both those agencies they have previously been proven liers and continue to deny things that have gone to court or have came out in intelligence leaks.

What's more if Obama wanted to bug Trump he would use GCHQ, because that is the loophole the NSA and GCHQ use, that the government and British services were forced to reveal in court. The NSA funds GCHQ projects specifically to with cross Atlantic communications (and more). GCHQ records data packets and more coming from the US and then sends it to the NSA, the NSA then sends the data back, avoiding the safeguards of both countries and the need for any kind of court involvement from both sides. GHCQ also does the same directly on US soil for the same reasons. So GHCQ *was* spring for the NSA and Obama, though directly on Trump is unknown, however indirectly 100%. Though indirectly every one.

What Trump is parotting is something side by an ex judge and a fox news reporter, supposedly with 3 sources. About as much evidence as most politicians and ex presidents *openly* have when they make statements. It also wouldn't be the first time politicians and the media ripped Trump and ignored evidence because of this he is.

Trump doesn't seem to care:
bbc.co.uk/new…075

Anyone who believes that we will be offered a decent trade deal by the … Anyone who believes that we will be offered a decent trade deal by the USA post Brexit is deluded

Still a better chance than if Clinton was there since Trump isn't too keen on the EU
Edited by: "kiish" 17th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions