Expired

US Xbox One disc games work on UK console?

Found 2nd May 2014
Heading to the US shortly and I was wondering if I were to buy a Xbox One game would it work in my UK console? I know digital games are region free but not sure about disc and also if they would play on a UK TV.

8 Comments

Yes I bought AC4 from Canada and that worked fine

Yeah mate i make the yearly trip to Florida where i pick up most of my games when toys r us do buy 2 get one free so might be worth checking there or a local target to get some bargains

Original Poster

Thanks guys, good to know.

Do the US games still work ok online in the UK on multiplayer please ??? Cheers Lee

So do Xbox 1 games bought in America work in UK ?

I'm in UK with American Xbox one, and it won't play UK dvds.... I am also wondering if UK Xbox one games will play on American Xbox....

redarrowrules

Heading to the US shortly and I was wondering if I were to buy a … Heading to the US shortly and I was wondering if I were to buy a Xbox One game would it work in my UK console? I know digital games are region free but not sure about disc and also if they would play on a UK TV.

I've be given halo5 on xbox one but I was from America, I can play campaign with no trouble but it will not let me get online to play. Dose any one have any ideas why ? Many thanks Spencer.

Would the division work from US to UK?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions