Groups
    EXPIRED

USA Car Rental

Does anyone know of any cheapish car rental places in the US? Looking to rent a mustang for 3 weeks in March next year, Pick up in LA and drop off in chicago, I can't seem to find ANY places that do this, I have been looking for hours so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

8 Comments

We used Budget when we rented a car, but i dont think they do mustangs... i could be wrong though!

Try carhire300, their rates are normally very good.

]http//ht…com

usrentacar

try this search link

usrentacar.co.uk/sea…spx

Can't see Mustang, Dodge Chargers are ace though!

Original Poster

Thanks all, will have a look... Have decided to drop back to LA now anyway

kelly1987;8291077

Thanks all, will have a look... Have decided to drop back to LA now anyway

Well that will deffo increase your options.

Original Poster

deek72;8291143

Well that will deffo increase your options.

Yeah i thought it might, found one for 748 including a full tank of petrol.... Looking to drive route 66.... should be fun

I rented a 'stang from Vegas a couple of years ago - they offered us a 'vette for a small upgrade but i'd always wanted to rent a mustang so stuck with it (soft top )

We used Hertz - it wasn't too bad - there are thousands of hertz across the US

kelly1987;8291718

Yeah i thought it might, found one for 748 including a full tank of … Yeah i thought it might, found one for 748 including a full tank of petrol.... Looking to drive route 66.... should be fun

Something I've fancied doing for ages. Just gotta persuade the hobgoblin to accompany me :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?33
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?44
      3. Beds44
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?88

See more discussions