Groups

USA OR RUSSIA

Which country concerns you more going forward ?? I think I would trust Russia more these days lol !!

32 Comments

Depends who becomes president.
    I'd be very nervous if it was Hillary.

Russian is steadily getting pushed down a route that can only lead to war.

How is this even a question? Putin assassinates people in this country, he assassinates critics in his own country and limits the freedom of the press.

America is still for all it's imperfections is that shining City upon a hill. It's founding principles are still the best we've managed aren't they?
    Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 8th Nov 2016

I would trust Russia over USA any day!

I would like to visit the Maldives to be honest.

Deffo trust Russia more than the USA, mind if Trump becomes President I might not think so in time to come, with Clinton atbthe helm it will be a laughing stock around the world.

Original Poster

US does and always has done what it wanted to. Trump or Clinton would not be a great result

Russia over America. I think America is way more dangerous. Putin is the only thing standing in the way of global cooperation and total globalisation.

Russian people are also more resilient and seem like the better breed.

Cant spell Russia without USA

Banned

I can understand how people can dislike America, but trust Russia? Really?

ICBMiss

I can understand how people can dislike America, but trust Russia? Really?

Because they think it's "edgey" and want attention.

brendanhickey

Russia over America. I think America is way more dangerous. Putin is the … Russia over America. I think America is way more dangerous. Putin is the only thing standing in the way of global cooperation and total globalisation. Russian people are also more resilient and seem like the better breed.

Putin is the only thing standing in the way of global cooperation.

Firstly, no he isn't. Secondly, you make it sound like global cooperation would be a bad thing.

America isn't perfect but I think people misunderstand Russia's intentions or even its values.

Russia like to provoke things don't they.

Putin may be a tyrant but he maintains order in Russia as Saddam did until we got rid of him and consigned the region to chaos.

Trump will shake up the world if he wins.

Hilary Clinton means "same old" that has been a problem in the USA for the last 20 years.

Her interventionist ways are not good for a peaceful world in future.

Bill Clinton back in the White House will not sit well with the Yanks either.

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Putin is the only thing standing in the way of global … Putin is the only thing standing in the way of global cooperation.Firstly, no he isn't. Secondly, you make it sound like global cooperation would be a bad thing.America isn't perfect but I think people misunderstand Russia's intentions or even its values.

The world only misunderstand Russia's intentions from what the global or Western media present to us. I would far rather prefer Putin as a leader than Trump or Clinton by a mile or May, at least he is predictable

Putins next book

Моя борьба

We only need fear a Russia on the offensive. Americans are currently voting on whether or not to poke the bear with a stick.

Russia, any country that wants to Rush B all the time will always concern me.

james02

The world only misunderstand Russia's intentions from what the global or … The world only misunderstand Russia's intentions from what the global or Western media present to us. I would far rather prefer Putin as a leader than Trump or Clinton by a mile or May, at least he is predictable

Ah the old 'the media lies to us' narrative. Look I understand the appeal of the likes of Putin or Mussolini throughout history but despots and tyrants always end up the same way.

Longing for their leadership is remarkably ignorant of history which is amazing during a time of remembrance.

only trust usa more if trump win, then we won't be at the back of the queue for trade talk.

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Ah the old 'the media lies to us' narrative. Look I understand the appeal … Ah the old 'the media lies to us' narrative. Look I understand the appeal of the likes of Putin or Mussolini throughout history but despots and tyrants always end up the same way.Longing for their leadership is remarkably ignorant of history which is amazing during a time of remembrance.

The media does lie, or are you saying we should believe everything they say ? Really !

haritori

Cant spell Russia without USA

Can't spell haritori without a HA

james02

The media does lie, or are you saying we should believe everything they … The media does lie, or are you saying we should believe everything they say ? Really !

I'm saying we have a free media and a competitive marketplace of ideas. I'm saying that in this country and the USA you can criticise your leaders without being assassinated.

People love to talk the western world down but the United States, for all it's problems, enshrines freedoms for its citizens. Can you say the same for Russia?

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

I'm saying that in this country and the USA you can criticise your … I'm saying that in this country and the USA you can criticise your leaders without being assassinated.

...but you'll have an alarmingly high risk of suicide.

donaldduck2

Bill Clinton back in the White House will not sit well with the Yanks … Bill Clinton back in the White House will not sit well with the Yanks either.

Ah yes, lock up your interns.

But - unbelievably - it's starting to look like Trump might actually do it...

If Clinton can still win I hope she does, Trump is not qualified for the job. Putin is just a mafia boss, maintains control by maintaining a lack of freedom.

Well done TRUMP. The pollsters get it wrong again. Market flash crash coming. Mexico gets a new wall,illegals to get the boot, NATO members will have to pay for their security now, and world leaders will have to go and kiss hiss ads now, hilarious.....

Graham1979

Can't spell haritori without a HA

Thats not very nice

davewave

If Clinton can still win I hope she does, Trump is not qualified for the … If Clinton can still win I hope she does, Trump is not qualified for the job. Putin is just a mafia boss, maintains control by maintaining a lack of freedom.

Wish you had been right about Clinton but a few hours after your post we ALL have a lot to be worried about. I hear the web sites for Canada and New Zealand? have crashed with Enquires. I wonder if the 'isle of white' web site has done similar

USA, USA, USA, USA.

I LOVE DEMOCRACY (at times)

I just hope Clinton gets some holy water in the face and dissolves in front of the world!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931018
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33169
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416914133

See more discussions