Groups
    EXPIRED

USA to UK Shipping??

I am sure I have seen some companies that offer a service that allows you to buy something from a USA website and then they forward it on to you in the UK. Am I dreaming or can someone enlighten me?????

6 Comments

What are you looking to buy if dvds and cds caimenusa is fantastic
    Bought neverending story off him for £4 and paid £1.20 postage got it 5 days later

Original Poster

Hello Dandoc2, I am looking to buy a component cable from Amazon in the USA but it will not let me ship to the UK. I am sure I have seen a company that offers a service of having the item delivered to them and then they ship it to you.

parcel2go.com/mai…tml

Could this be any use? I don't know anything about this kind of thing but remember seeing this on Parcels2Go.

Admin recomended these when importing a iphone from the usa.
    ]http//ww…com

this is who i was recommended to use from this site elisabeth den otter email her [email protected]. you give her your wish list and then she gets back to you with the shipping costs and there commision etc. she was very quick at getting back to me, although i havent completed the order so i cannot say what the service was like, i am waiting till the sales start in NY, as from experience they do bargins.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your answers, will look into them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions