Usa Version Of Apple iPad

Hi all, if I buy an ipad from America, will I be able to use it exactly like it a Uk ipad, i.e the 3g connectivity, will the keypad be different etc... If anyone has bought one from the Usa, do how do you find it? Thanx

7 Comments

Banned

plus 3g access with the small sim card, so still need a supplier there

might as well wait, and of course pay the extra money

Banned

dcx_badass;8491308

Can't you just cut a normal sim in half? I'm sure that's all a mini sim … Can't you just cut a normal sim in half? I'm sure that's all a mini sim is.

I did hear you can, and even saw template/instructions for that

but im sure some device problems or data issues if you tried in the UK
looks like us from the UK will have to suffer again with the HUGE dollar/pound con

Original Poster

plus i'd have to pay for the data charges of 3g, got unlimited on my phone but im not gona keep switching the sims, so if i get just the wifi verson then it'll be the same?

You won't be able to use iTune/apps store until it launches in the UK (unless you have a US credit card).

It's been reported that all none US CC won't work with iPad acc's. . .

Original Poster

steve1221;8491831

You won't be able to use iTune/apps store until it launches in the UK … You won't be able to use iTune/apps store until it launches in the UK (unless you have a US credit card).It's been reported that all none US CC won't work with iPad acc's. . .

I can get usa itunes vouchers :whistling:

Hi, i can confirm that you can buy app's from itunes with an UK account even thou the iPad is from the US.
I only have the wireless version not the 3G.

J

]http//im…jpg

Not very clear but just for you to see!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63487
    2. Cat Chat77741
    3. word association Game74044561
    4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1313

See more discussions